• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

My First Conspiracy Theory This "Terrorist Attack" is a set up

Some interesting conspiracist comments turned up in a discussion about whole body scanners on the News.com.au website

Simon of Communist said:
Errrr The Nigerian man who tried to bring down a US-bound plane last Christmas Day was led onto the plane by FBI without a passport while bypassing security. I don't think scanners would have worked anyway. It was a setup to help push the need for scanners. I never thought Dubai would stand for freedom while Australia heads down the path of a police state.

See: 'Naked Scanner's banned in Dubai

I'll admit I did not follow this when it happened but I don't remember anything like this being reported.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom