eclipsemullet
New Blood
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2010
- Messages
- 13
The is a Chinese herbal medicine shop near me displaying a huge list of ailments treated in the window. One of them is MS. This irks me because a member of my family has MS.
I telephoned out local Trading Standards and told them I wanted it removed as I doubted very much as to the efficacy of whatever they were selling to treat MS. The Trading Standards were powerless to ask them to remove the 'MS' signage.
Should I forget it or what?
Andy
UK
I telephoned out local Trading Standards and told them I wanted it removed as I doubted very much as to the efficacy of whatever they were selling to treat MS. The Trading Standards were powerless to ask them to remove the 'MS' signage.
Should I forget it or what?
Andy
UK