• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Most important fact of life?

bwinwright

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
172
:D:D:DWhat is the most important fact of life?

ALL IS ONE. What? That's right, all is one. So? Who cares? Why would you say that's the most important fact of life?

Because as people awaken to this truth, they will understand why it is important to be nice to one another, instead of ugly. Huh? Why is that?

Because when you realize you are a part of the whole, you then realize that you are doing to yourself as you do unto others. Huh? What?

That's right, when you understand that you are a part of the whole, the living oneness, whatever you think, feel, and do has a direct impact on the whole, right? Oh, I get it now.

Google MASARU EMOTO and see the impact that being loving, or not, has on things.

With this in mind, I'd just like to say "I really love all of you because you are all so very awesome. Oh, that's right, I'm describing ME again. Yeah!!!
 
So I Googled MASARU EMOTO and see that he is just another scientifically illiterate New Age Wacko. So now what?
 
I think you'll find its actually:-


I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.


:hypnotize :hypnotize :hypnotize
 
So I Googled MASARU EMOTO and see that he is just another scientifically illiterate New Age Wacko. So now what?

I think you weren't supposed to find out the guy was an illiterate wacko. So now you spoiled it for the rest of us. Thanks a lot, GORD! (If that's even your name!)
 
Last edited:
So I Googled MASARU EMOTO and see that he is just another scientifically illiterate New Age Wacko. So now what?

Wasn't Emoto mentioned in another of bwinwright's threads? I could have sworn that the glaring deficiencies in his "evidence" were already pointed out.
 
Hey, the pseudo-philosopher is back after being demolished in every thread he's opened so far.

:D:D:DWhat is the most important fact of life?
There is none. It all relative and for each to decide themselves.

Google MASARU EMOTO and see the impact that being loving, or not, has on things.
The artists who pretends to do science by rigging his "experiments"?

With this in mind, I'd just like to say "I really love all of you because you are all so very awesome. Oh, that's right, I'm describing ME again. Yeah!!!
Yup, I still feel the love you directed at me and the myriad of atheists the last time:
Paxim, you fit the label perfectly, don't you? Arrogant, condescending, so far superior to others. Wow! I'm sure you have a lot of close friends. However, it all gets back to definitions and calling yourself an atheist is admitting that ORDER DOES NOT REQUIRE INTELLIGENT DIRECTION. That's the entire point of this exercise. That's THE flaw, the error you keep making.
You arrogant atheists keep referring to billions of complex interactions over billions of years which MUST produce the orderliness we now see. Yet, you claim all of this happens without any intelligence? PLEASE!!!!!
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4071126&postcount=127

Wow! I believe you may want to call the shrink and get some heavy medication so you can simply stay at home on the couch. Otherwise, I fear for you safety, your ability to know when to cross the street, whether to eat what FIDO left on the lawn, etc. Wow!
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4071336&postcount=141

and my favorite:
Most of you don't know that Dawkins is simply working you. He doesn't really buy all the crap he's peddling. He is simply using most of you as his guinea pigs, more like lab rats, to prove the theory of memplexes. You guys are all blind little sheep, mindlessly falling into lockstep behind this Lied Piper.

He's the point man for the Fabian Society, the folks who own and control Oxford University. As most of you probably do not know, The Fabian Society is a socialistic/communistic organization that wants to systematically eliminate organized religion, while promoting atheism.

Dawkins is far too intelligent to actually believe that complex systems simply develop over billions of years WITHOUT any intelligent direction. His real agenda is to trash organized religion and make millions selling books to his atheistic clones, thereby helping to prove his memetics theory is true.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124737&page=5

INTELLIGENT DESIGN vs Non-intelligent/materialistic evolution
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125064

Atheism is a false philosophy held by the most arrogant
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124737
 
:D:D:DWhat is the most important fact of life?

ALL IS ONE. What? That's right, all is one. So? Who cares? Why would you say that's the most important fact of life?

Because as people awaken to this truth, they will understand why it is important to be nice to one another, instead of ugly. Huh? Why is that?

Because when you realize you are a part of the whole, you then realize that you are doing to yourself as you do unto others. Huh? What?

That's right, when you understand that you are a part of the whole, the living oneness, whatever you think, feel, and do has a direct impact on the whole, right? Oh, I get it now.

Google MASARU EMOTO and see the impact that being loving, or not, has on things.

With this in mind, I'd just like to say "I really love all of you because you are all so very awesome. Oh, that's right, I'm describing ME again. Yeah!!!
Hmm.. The original - the Isa Upanishad, puts it a lot more poetically.

"Who sees all beings in his own self and his own self in all beings loses all fear.

When a sage sees this great Unity and his self has become all beings, what delusion and what sorrow can ever be near him?"
 
I think you weren't supposed to find out the guy was an illiterate wacko. So now you spoiled it for the rest of us. Thanks a lot, GORD! (If that's even your name!)

Sorry. Someone forgot to send me the updated rulebook for theMornington Crescent thread. :D

As for my name. You may be right. I'll have to ask my wife when she returns from church. But, on checking the tag in my underwear, it appears that my name may be "Stanfield". :o
 
Oops, my bad!
Clicked on the thread title without looking at the OPer.
 
Sorry. Someone forgot to send me the updated rulebook for theMornington Crescent thread. :D

As for my name. You may be right. I'll have to ask my wife when she returns from church. But, on checking the tag in my underwear, it appears that my name may be "Stanfield". :o
You're the greatest Prime Minister Canada never had?:confused:
 
Facts of Life TV Theme Song
Original Air Dates: 1979 - 1988 (NBC)

There’s a place you’ve got to go
For learning all you want to know about the facts of life
The facts of life.

When books are what you’re there about
And looks are what you care about the time is right,
to learn the facts of life.

When the world never seems to be living up to your dreams
It’s time you started finding out what everything is all about

When the boys you used to hate you date,
I guess you best investigate the facts of life
You gotta get’em right. The facts of life, (3X)

Seasons 2-5

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

There’s a time you got to go and show
You’re growin’ now you know about the facts of life,
The facts of life.

When the world never seems to be livin up to your dreams
And suddenly you’re finding out
The facts of life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get ‘em right
When you’re learning the facts of life. (learning the facts of life)
Learning the facts of life (learning the facts of life)
Learning the facts of life.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom