• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moronic truther threatens Rummy

LoL. You guys always try to pull this nonsense, somebody says something, and its "let's see if we can somehow make that into a statement about how stupoid twoofers are!!11!"

How to make a Truther look stupid: Copy and paste normally does the trick.


I haven't heard the question in its full context. Rummy dodges questions he don't want to answer. Maybe he doesn't want to be CT fodder seeing that any answer will lead to a long discussion that will be ultimately twisted (on the internet, by truthers) into something it's not and distract from him trying to sell books, the reason he's on the radio...

So, I guess you think he's actually a lizard based on him dodging Louis CK's question?
 
Obviously he's too ashamed of his lizard people touting brethren to answer the question... :p
 
Of course not. I just found your question kinda hypocritical after your pages and pages of standing up for KSM's right not to be tortured (in your opinion) and the rights of scumbags everywhere. Yet, here, you seem to imply that threatening to kill someone based on a what he said (or what he didn't remember) during a radio phone-in interview is absolutely fine.

If I misread your intentions for asking such a question, I apologize.

Weirder and weirder!

I thought you were into threatening to kill people.

My apologies.
 
Last edited:
Weirder and weirder!

I thought you were into threatening to kill people.

My apologies.

People no. Animal terrorists who proudly admit their acts against humanity, I wouldn't have much of an issue.

Based on what you've posted in the past I would expect you to stay consistent on the treatment of all people and their rights. But I guess I was wrong.

BTW, my apology was sincere. Won't make that mistake again.
 
People no. Animal terrorists who proudly admit their acts against humanity, I wouldn't have much of an issue.

Based on what you've posted in the past I would expect you to stay consistent on the treatment of all people and their rights. But I guess I was wrong.

BTW, my apology was sincere. Won't make that mistake again.

Can you explain how people, animal and scumbags are distinguished vis-à-vis protection from death threats?

Rummy unarguably falls to the latter scumbag category, responsible as he is for the avoidable deaths of thousands of civilians, so I am surprised that you'd object to someone simply threatening to kill him rather than giving him a more hands-on experience via torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Donald Rumsfeld does the book tour'

"You may have the misfortune already to be aware that Donald Rumsfeld, America's favourite warmongering uncle, is currently on a US-wide book tour to promote his memoir..."
 
Can you explain how people, animal and scumbags are distinguished vis-à-vis protection from death threats?

Rummy unarguably falls to the latter scumbag category, responsible as he is for the avoidable deaths of thousands of civilians, so I am surprised that you'd object to someone simply threatening to kill him rather than giving him a more hands-on experience via torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Donald Rumsfeld does the book tour'

"You may have the misfortune already to be aware that Donald Rumsfeld, America's favourite warmongering uncle, is currently on a US-wide book tour to promote his memoir..."

You realize you're comparing the former Secretary of Defense to KSM? You really can't see the difference? Rummy wasn't cutting the heads off of Al Jazeera reporters with his "blessed right hand".

The dude in the video in the OP wants to kill him for "not knowing what building 7 is". Pretty stupid there.

Here's a shocker, I'm not going to totally disagree with you. Iraq is a cluster ****. I never believed in WMDs, I thought the evidence was kinda weak back then. I thought 'heads should have rolled' for that after it was painfully apparent we sent our guys there to die for a lie/mistake. But Rummy isn't solely to blame. From Bush to pretty much most of Congress, the intel community, etc. How many executions would you like to see for this?

Also, it would be more honest if you didn't make it seem like the US military deliberately targets civilians under the direct orders of Rummy. They don't, and you know it. It doesn't work like that and you know that too. You know who does. Seeing that you have no issues putting Donald's head up on the block for the problems you describe, I assume you have no issues torturing or killing terrorists who actually do target and kill civilians intentionally. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom