• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moon hoax - not seen this debunked?

Can any of you three people who replied to my last post point out anything I did in this thread that you think justified my getting banned?
http://www.soviet-empire.com/ussr/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=49656


Skipping to the last post in that link it is quite evident why you got banned.

I didn't get banned here but the thread got closed.
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=109609
(Do this one fast as it's about to disappear.)

Can any of you three point out anything that justified closing the thread?

Look what the moderator said.

Anyone who actually reads it can see it's full of substance and the pro-Apollo posters were the ones who were all sheer noise and bluster.
The mod who locked it summed it up pretty well in the last post:

Personally, I would say that if anyone ever came up with some sort of relevant data to support the hoax theory, that would be fine. But none of the hoaxes ever do anything to actually prove—or, perhaps more importantly, disprove—the theory.

For instance, I have never encountered a good analysis of behavior of physical objects in the moon's gravity that supports the hoax conspiracy theory.

You can't put support wires on everything. You know, like dust particles.

And while we often enough remove conspiracy theories to Pseudoscience, I think it's fair to wait until someone comes up with something of substance, instead of sheer noise and bluster.
 
Every time I sit down for a few hours and analyze the responses to my posts and respond to them, the next day all the posts in which I'd made my main points have been deleted and sent to the section called "Abandon All Hope" which can only be read by members who are logged in.

Good job, mods!!
 
...

Anyone who actually reads it can see it's full of substance and the pro-Apollo posters were the ones who were all sheer noise and bluster.
.
I'd presume that showing the residue of yesterday's meals is not the substance that is proper in a discussion forum.
 
Every time I sit down for a few hours and analyze the responses to my posts and respond to them, the next day all the posts in which I'd made my main points have been deleted and sent to the section called "Abandon All Hope" which can only be read by members who are logged in. The viewers then read a debate in which your arguments aren't properly addressed and it looks like I chickened out when I had in fact addressed them properly. This forum is not neutral ground; that's probably why Jarrah White won't waste time debating here.

If you actually answered the questions then there would be no problems.
 
If you actually answered the questions then there would be no problems.

Irony alert: he didn't answer the 'I can see footprints with my telescope' claim, with anything other than 'you're lying'. This to the guy who runs the forum. Gets banned.

Comes back as FF88 sockpuppet and actually properly answers him, get's banned again for being a sock!:D

Quite why he thinks every forum on the web wants to talk about his whacky hoax is baffling. His conquest of the web with repeat posts, ignoring evidence along the way is a tale of a pure twoofer.
 
Quite why he thinks every forum on the web wants to talk about his whacky hoax is baffling. His conquest of the web with repeat posts, ignoring evidence along the way is a tale of a pure twoofer.

It is very odd behavior.
 
I think these folks get so much time and energy invested in an idea that they just can't let go. It's the investor that can't sell a stinker of a stock. It's the person in the neighborhood that wants to add a new stop sign no one else wants. They just can't let go. They want to feel vindicated that all of this effort was not wasted so they toss more energy and time into a dead idea.

I need to believe.
I need to believe.
I need to believe.

Translation: I can't allow myself to believe I wasted all of these years.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom