• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Mittisms

Puppycow

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
34,284
Location
Yokohama, Japan
“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”

Evidences
 
"I love this state. It seems right here. The trees are the right height."



Who talks like this, besides androids?

Steve S
 
"I am learning to say y'all, and I like grits and things," he joked in Pascagoula. "Strange things are happening to me."

Link

Asked by an Associated Press reporter as he was greeting NASCAR fans whether he follows the sport, Romney said: “Not as closely as some of the most ardent fans. But I have some great friends that are NASCAR team owners.”

Link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom