• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Miss me? (smiles)

braces_for_impact said:
Hi all, I'm new here, and just wanted to give you a heads up.

I used to hang out in certain Yahoo chat rooms about three years ago before I discovered a little something called "reasonable discourse."

One of the regulars there was LightPiercingDarkness, who wanted everyone to look at his website. In his website he has a "top secret" video technique which reveals aliens/demons in his basement, in his curtains, etc.

His website has changed, but they're the same pictures. At least some of the more ridiculous assertions were removed from the website.

Anyway, I ramble on...my point you ask?

He's been doing this same thing for at least three years in one place or another.

LPD please seek help, even if you don't think you have a problem, a mental check up doesn't hurt.
Yeah, he's been here for a while. He's still using the same pictures he lifted from the Loch Ness Cam website, poor fellow.
 
Pyrrho said:

Yeah, he's been here for a while. He's still using the same pictures he lifted from the Loch Ness Cam website, poor fellow.

I had forgotten about that! So he is a loony toon AND a thief!
 
This is the real thread that won't die, isn't it..? It just refuses to go away... it just won't go away...
 
Suezoled said:
This is the real thread that won't die, isn't it..? It just refuses to go away... it just won't go away...

But I have to say it has been truly educational. Back when I first joined the forum, I was fascinated by the discourse by ICanTakePicuresOfDemons (same guy). I couldn't believe that there was anybody who would believe such a thing. Since then, I've read stuff from many others who made me realize -- there's a lot of kooks out there. And it takes a lot of evidence for me to give someone that appelation.
 
Suezoled said:
This is the real thread that won't die, isn't it..? It just refuses to go away... it just won't go away...
*takes deep breath*
This is the thread that never ends!
It just goes on and on my friends!
Some idiot started making it
Not knowing what it was
And people will continue refuting it
Forever just because
This is the thread...
 
I think it's the right thing to do to point out to LightPiercingDarkness, that not only do deamons make themselves visible to cheap digital cameras in poor lighting condition, but they are also ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE!


When your house was built, thousands of demons were trapped in your walls. You can see them if you have textured drywall (florescent lighting helps). Get within about 3 or 4 feet, and they will start popping out at you! And it's not just faces, its ENTIRE DEMONS sometimes. Truly frightening. I have searched for all my demons in my room, and have relocated my bed accordingly. I have to recheck everyday though, because the are constantly on the move!
 
DarkMagician said:
*takes deep breath*
This is the thread that never ends!
It just goes on and on my friends!
Some idiot started making it
Not knowing what it was
And people will continue refuting it
Forever just because
This is the thread...

Hail El Pelleza!
 
braces_for_impact said:
Hi all, I'm new here, and just wanted to give you a heads up.

I used to hang out in certain Yahoo chat rooms about three years ago before I discovered a little something called "reasonable discourse."

One of the regulars there was LightPiercingDarkness, who wanted everyone to look at his website. In his website he has a "top secret" video technique which reveals aliens/demons in his basement, in his curtains, etc.

His website has changed, but they're the same pictures. At least some of the more ridiculous assertions were removed from the website.

Anyway, I ramble on...my point you ask?

He's been doing this same thing for at least three years in one place or another.

LPD please seek help, even if you don't think you have a problem, a mental check up doesn't hurt.


I see you took my invitation and came.

(smiles)

The chat room He is referring to is "athiests vs christians".
In which He still is a regular, same as me.

I recently invited the room to come here and participate, seems some of my loved ones accepted.

Nice to see you made it.

Wishes has usual that ....people would make referrences to the present and not the past. BUT HAVE LEARNED WHEN NO REASONABLE RESPONSES ARE AT HAND ONLY ATTACKING THE PAST MATTERS..MUST KEEP UP WITH THE JONES ...right?

I wondered how long it would take for one of you to come here and start...no long uh? Lol.

If your going to make imput in the future please at least show me the respect of reading the whole thread before asking me to repeat myself...like these here already do.

And ...if your going to end up being like some of these that bounce back and fourth to ...oh his well being to oh he's nuts....then just save yourself some finger cramping....I won't reply to you.

These are the facts.

There are faces with head structure, eye sockets and mouth sockets and depending on clarity, there are usually expressions and facial features.

This is fact.

It is fact also that when the conditions are met.
These faces appear in each photo or appear constantly in live broadcast (live video)...............keyword was....."each" ..."constantly"....and "live".

These are facts also.


It is fact that during "live video" they do not lose their form. They stay true to their form from the first moment of viewing to the last moment you look at them.
This is a fact.

These are facts. Not theories. FACTS.


Now if one of you have something intelligent to contradict one of these facts .........that will make them ..........NOT TRUE. Then do so.

By your past responses have left me laughing and wondering if there were no mirrors would you believe in yourselves.




Look its real simple.

If there were just a few of these faces .......here and there .....now and then...........scattered ..........once in a while......


I WOULD AGREE WITH ALL YOUR REPLIES AND LAUGH WITH YOU.


THAT is not what is going on here.




Lyndale
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
There are faces with head structure, eye sockets and mouth sockets and depending on clarity, there are usually expressions and facial features.
Sure there are :rub:
attachment.php
 
Look, ladies and gents. I for one am fed up with this thread always being at the top of the forum. I stopped reading it about 10 pages ago, and it had pretty much run its course then.

I beg of anyone contemplating challenging LPD on his ludicrous ideas to read through the last 17 pages of attempts and ask yourself what chances you have of convincing him of his idiocy. I'd wager they're pretty slim.

Time for this thread to end, I say, and that will only happen if you stop posting to it.
 
Well the thing is this is one of those forums that is cursed with one or more pseudo-sticky threads :)

Maybe after 10 replies more we could lock this thread and make it a sticky, as a bad example for a thread.
 
Lyndale,

Hi - remember me? No? - no matter, it was a long time ago! Just wanted to say that I've been following along for a while now, and I agree with much of what you've written lately :

Well, I say faces and you say static, digital recall, noise etc...

Would appear to be at a stand still.
This is a summary that I agree with completely.

I believe that between here and there (here being here and there being any place other then here, thrue the internet) ...
Yes, 'here' is here, and 'there' is any place that is not 'here'. 100% accurate.

I really do wonder what the point of it all is sometimes.
Well, I'm going out on a limb here, because I can't actually *prove* that you think this - but it seems quite reasonable to me that you do indeed wonder what the point is. Certainly, your writing seems to reflect a certain level of confusion in relation to reality.

I can't understand sometimes why things are the way they are or will be. I just shake my head.
Again, your posts would tend to support the conclusion that "Lyndale" and "understanding" are, at best, merely aquaintances rather than close friends.

Your one day closer for knowing for sure.
Yes, we all are. Thanks for reminding me! I'd better go and enjoy the day ...
 
TheBoyPaj said:
Look, ladies and gents. I for one am fed up with this thread always being at the top of the forum. I stopped reading it about 10 pages ago, and it had pretty much run its course then.

I beg of anyone contemplating challenging LPD on his ludicrous ideas to read through the last 17 pages of attempts and ask yourself what chances you have of convincing him of his idiocy. I'd wager they're pretty slim.

Time for this thread to end, I say, and that will only happen if you stop posting to it.
Why didn't you listen to this post, Loki.
*hits Loki with a pick-axe*
 
DarkMagician,

Why didn't you listen to this post, Loki.
*hits Loki with a pick-axe*
(loki feels slight contact on back of thick skull, turns around) Sorry ... did someone say something?

I beg of anyone contemplating challenging LPD on his ludicrous ideas to read through the last 17 pages of attempts and ask yourself what chances you have of convincing him of his idiocy.
Chances of convincing Lyndale of anything at all??? None, I should think.

I was merely endulging myself in a slight reminiscence of previous days. Lyndale is sort of a small slice of nostalgia from the "old days" of 2 years ago. You know, bit like remembering what a toothache feels like.

And on that note I'll do my civic duty and fade back into the digital static that surrounds so much of Lyndale's posts....
 
Just got back from TAM2 and was glad to see this thread was no longer at the top. I'm going to do my part to make sure it never gets up there again.
 
That was truly post-modern....wait I've done it myself! dammit!

I herby vow never to post in this topic again..even for a very cheap laugh (like this one):)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom