• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Miss me? (smiles)

LightPiercingDarkness said:
prove what your saying and lets compare
Lyndale
You first.

I'm not the one making the claim of the supernatural. My explanations fall under Occam's Razor.

If you want to prove your assertions, the burden of proof is all on you!
 
Lyndale, read carefully what I say...

"PROOF" in this instance is not what it takes to convince YOU these "faces" are real, it is what it takes to convince OTHERS that the faces are real. Do you understand?

You can talk about odds (by the way, if they all have the same features that is far more suggestive of a jpeg compression issue), the way to view them and what you think they are all you want - that is enough for you. But you have failed - quite spectacularly I might add - to prove ANYTHING to anyone else on these boards that makes them think you are seeing anything other than an illusion.

You say "I see therefore they are". If you believe this logic you must also accept "We don't see, therefore they aren't". Give it up because all we have now is a stalemate. We can't convince you because you do not want to believe they are mundane and we do not believe you because you cannot show any evidence.

I wish you well and may your god walk with you.

Bahala Na!
 
If nothing else...

If nothing else, this "thread" is providing an interesting insight into belief. There's nothing anyone can do to persuade Lyndale that he's seeing something perfectly ordinary an explainable.

I saw a grinning skull in my bathroom tile this morning. I never saw it before, but I'm sure that I saw it today. If I wanted to, I could swear up and down that it was there, and that the chances of that particular image appearing there are so astronomical that there must be some MEANING behind it.

And there in lies the rub. What is it in Lyndale that needs to find meaning in mundance objects. If he stops believing, his life loses meaning. That's a pretty high price to pay. What do we (skeptics) have to offer in return?

I have to admit that my life would be far more interesting if that skull I saw was a message from some unrested piratical spirit who wishes me to uncover his lost gold (and of course, there is hidden pirate treasure in my part of the country). Perhaps I should seek it out..I've been given the key..I'm special. It's all up to me....those who don't believe me are fools..they're after my treasure, or they simply don't want me to be happy. How can they NOT see it? It's right there in front of them??

HEYRE THER BE DRAGGONS
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
Surrrrre.
attachment.php


Does anyone else see a two-digit number in dark blue against light blue in the general center of this photograph?

Incidentally, LPD, you've dodged the question. I didn't ask what it would take you not to see them. I asked what it would take for you to believe that your evaluation of them as demons/living beings is in error.

As has been said before, everyone here's pretty much in agreement as to 'yes, there's something there'. The point now is, what are they? There's where we disagree.
 
Charlie in Dayton said:


Does anyone else see a two-digit number in dark blue against light blue in the general center of this photograph?

Incidentally, LPD, you've dodged the question. I didn't ask what it would take you not to see them. I asked what it would take for you to believe that your evaluation of them as demons/living beings is in error.

As has been said before, everyone here's pretty much in agreement as to 'yes, there's something there'. The point now is, what are they? There's where we disagree.


"Incidentally, LPD, you've dodged the question. I didn't ask what it would take you not to see them. I asked what it would take for you to believe that your evaluation of them as demons/living beings is in error."

Same answer still.




"As has been said before, everyone here's pretty much in agreement as to 'yes, there's something there'. The point now is, what are they? There's where we disagree".



Well, I say faces and you say static, digital recall, noise etc...

Would appear to be at a stand still.

Your all right. I will never back down to this. Has amazing as it is. Those are faces. I've seen things, that you wouldn't believe, "while" observing these faces. I can't make any of you change your mind in what you "think". But you look hard and you look deep in those shades of green...they're there and theres lots of em...You know what ..I was thinking the other day...why none of you have asked me....why in the water would there be faces? What point would there be for them to be there?...

I don't think anyone has ever addressed that.

I'd like to.


I believe that between here and there (here being here and there being any place other then here, thrue the internet) this process is capturing time at different points of origin.
Did you get that?

Play devils advocate.

Those pictures are of the lochness when their cam was up. Obviously they/faces would have no point in being to be just hovering below the water. So then where do they come from?

It has to be between here and there. Everything that is passing thrue the net is leaving a trail that the cam process is picking up. It works the same with the cams at home, that are not going thrue the net (just to the monitor).

Anyway...this is why those faces are overlapping and blending into eachother. I believe if there was a filter that was designed to adjust this "feature of graphics"..you could show them in lessed puzzled clarity. Clearer.

I've sat at home in the evening. With lights located at different points of origin in the room. Had a regular computer cam turned on and pointed at different points of the room. I altered the lightening has I observed these different points and also adjusted the cams options.

...and at differnt times in certain conditions.......there they were....looking around and watching. Has Casual has a shadow they're there. Don't believe it? Try it, you'll see.

You know how I look at all of this?




It's something like a horse race.

You know how it usually ends? To late.


I figure, by the time there is acceptance in this and we get passed the "now what are they"....it won't matter no more. Because like a thief in the night, He said He was comming.

I've sat here intensly reading your replies ..your crud comments...your snide remarks.....your deep careing for my well being.................and you know what?

No amount of it will change the fact, it's real. Your like brick walls. Your like those who stood outside the ark has the door was shuting.

Guess what else I learned?

I learned, that even those who do believe this..."they don't really care either".

I really do wonder what the point of it all is sometimes.

I see creation sometimes has a well meant thought gone wrong.

I can't understand sometimes why things are the way they are or will be. I just shake my head.

regardless.


Folks the clock is ticking tic toc tic toc....His Son comes. Your one day closer for knowing for sure.

God, He's always with me. I can feel it. Yes it is a feeling. What feeling you ask? How can I make you understand something you never felt? It's a wonderful fullfilling feeling, one of contentment. Satisfaction. Situations, their endings are different. Having God in your life is a wonderful experiance, that you have to know first hand to appreciate it. Is it not greater to see the wonders of the world then to hear about them.

We're talking about GOD


Try experiancing Him the way He said to. For all the "joy" you "think" you have "now".

It is ten thousand times that with God in your life.





tic toc







Lyndale
 
quote from Lyndale: "I was thinking the other day...why none of you have asked me....why in the water would there be faces? What point would there be for them to be there?...

Now now Lyndale, you know that is what I asked you the other day. Remember? and then I thanked you for a straight answer, for a change?

Quote from Lyndale: "It's a wonderful fullfilling feeling, one of contentment. Satisfaction."

That's kinda what I meant when I "wished you good fortune in the future". But, if you really do have that wonderful feeling, it certainly doesn't show in your discomfort with the faces, or anywhere else in your desperate writings.

Maybe you need to heed our Lord's words: "Whensoever thou findest thou cannot changeth the world, nor even the Will of thy God, thou shall endeavor to changeth thineself, for the salvation of thy soul begineth with its own health."
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! YET IT IS HAPPENING!!!


IS THERE NO ONE IN THIS CHAT ROOM OF ANY INTELLIGENCE AT ALL, THAT UNDERSTANDS THE ........"""""ODDS""""" OF THIS????

Just because "some" are vague and some may overlapp each other.....doesn't mean they aren't. Look very closely...look in the shades of green.......they are there.........and many of you have acknowledge this.

The odd's of all of this comming together and producing what is being produced........is astronomical. (you can't even callculate them)

Wake up.


Lyndale

I have woke up!! I now believe! I see the demons! Will jeebus save me? How much will it cost?
 
Come on, Lyndale, quit posting those colonoscopy photos. Get your head out of your ass.
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:



"Incidentally, LPD, you've dodged the question. I didn't ask what it would take you not to see them. I asked what it would take for you to believe that your evaluation of them as demons/living beings is in error."

Same answer still.




"As has been said before, everyone here's pretty much in agreement as to 'yes, there's something there'. The point now is, what are they? There's where we disagree".



Well, I say faces and you say static, digital recall, noise etc...

Would appear to be at a stand still.

Your all right. I will never back down to this. Has amazing as it is. Those are faces. I've seen things, that you wouldn't believe, "while" observing these faces. I can't make any of you change your mind in what you "think". But you look hard and you look deep in those shades of green...they're there and theres lots of em...You know what ..I was thinking the other day...why none of you have asked me....why in the water would there be faces? What point would there be for them to be there?...

I don't think anyone has ever addressed that.

I'd like to.


I believe that between here and there (here being here and there being any place other then here, thrue the internet) this process is capturing time at different points of origin.
Did you get that?

Play devils advocate.

Those pictures are of the lochness when their cam was up. Obviously they/faces would have no point in being to be just hovering below the water. So then where do they come from?

It has to be between here and there. Everything that is passing thrue the net is leaving a trail that the cam process is picking up. It works the same with the cams at home, that are not going thrue the net (just to the monitor).

Anyway...this is why those faces are overlapping and blending into eachother. I believe if there was a filter that was designed to adjust this "feature of graphics"..you could show them in lessed puzzled clarity. Clearer.

I've sat at home in the evening. With lights located at different points of origin in the room. Had a regular computer cam turned on and pointed at different points of the room. I altered the lightening has I observed these different points and also adjusted the cams options.

...and at differnt times in certain conditions.......there they were....looking around and watching. Has Casual has a shadow they're there. Don't believe it? Try it, you'll see.

You know how I look at all of this?




It's something like a horse race.

You know how it usually ends? To late.


I figure, by the time there is acceptance in this and we get passed the "now what are they"....it won't matter no more. Because like a thief in the night, He said He was comming.

I've sat here intensly reading your replies ..your crud comments...your snide remarks.....your deep careing for my well being.................and you know what?

No amount of it will change the fact, it's real. Your like brick walls. Your like those who stood outside the ark has the door was shuting.

Guess what else I learned?

I learned, that even those who do believe this..."they don't really care either".

I really do wonder what the point of it all is sometimes.

I see creation sometimes has a well meant thought gone wrong.

I can't understand sometimes why things are the way they are or will be. I just shake my head.

regardless.


Folks the clock is ticking tic toc tic toc....His Son comes. Your one day closer for knowing for sure.

God, He's always with me. I can feel it. Yes it is a feeling. What feeling you ask? How can I make you understand something you never felt? It's a wonderful fullfilling feeling, one of contentment. Satisfaction. Situations, their endings are different. Having God in your life is a wonderful experiance, that you have to know first hand to appreciate it. Is it not greater to see the wonders of the world then to hear about them.

We're talking about GOD


Try experiancing Him the way He said to. For all the "joy" you "think" you have "now".

It is ten thousand times that with God in your life.





tic toc







Lyndale

Debating with this guy is like talking to a brick wall

that has faces in it.
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
Well, I say faces and you say static, digital recall, noise etc...

Would appear to be at a stand still.
Yep. And standstills don't win you the Challenge, and they don't win you legal cases.


I was thinking the other day...why none of you have asked me....why in the water would there be faces? What point would there be for them to be there?...

I don't think anyone has ever addressed that.
That's because we haven't gotten that far yet. To ask why there's a point to the faces, we have to first pass the hurdle that those are real faces, of real beings.

Let me change the object in your question.

Why on electrical outlets would there be faces? What point would there be for them to be there?

Do you see my point? Is your answer to this question the same as your answer to the "water" version of the question? It should be.


In any event, you have made it clear that you are unconvinceable, so I don't see much point in further trying to convince you.
 
Hi all, I'm new here, and just wanted to give you a heads up.

I used to hang out in certain Yahoo chat rooms about three years ago before I discovered a little something called "reasonable discourse."

One of the regulars there was LightPiercingDarkness, who wanted everyone to look at his website. In his website he has a "top secret" video technique which reveals aliens/demons in his basement, in his curtains, etc.

His website has changed, but they're the same pictures. At least some of the more ridiculous assertions were removed from the website.

Anyway, I ramble on...my point you ask?

He's been doing this same thing for at least three years in one place or another.

LPD please seek help, even if you don't think you have a problem, a mental check up doesn't hurt.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom