• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Miss me? (smiles)

"I believe that God has allowed man to know this now, for 2 reasons...."

Lyndale,

Thank you for a straight answer to my question as to the significance of the faces.

I've always pushed you to be a man of your word and to pursue the lawsuit you'd promised, thinking that your credibility could be salvaged if, for a change, you actually acted on your beliefs. But now that I realize your concerns for the fate of mankind so far outweigh any need you may have for personal standing or credibility on this forum, I can see that my pressing you may be hurtful to you, or at best my distract you from dealing with God and the problem-of-evil. Therefore I release you from your promises about the suit. I know you will also understand why I also withdraw my offer to assist the suit financially.

I wish you good fortune in the future.
 
I hope I'm not violating any rules by taking a moment to offer readers a chance to purchase a stylish Kopji-Inc(c) Tinfoil Hat (shown below). Be the talk of your neighborhood now.

These come in Small, Medium, or Large and can be embrodered with the religious symbol of your choice.

Please press here on your display [ ] to place an order.
(I will just know)
 
Kopji said:
I hope I'm not violating any rules by taking a moment to offer readers a chance to purchase a stylish Kopji-Inc(c) Tinfoil Hat (shown below). Be the talk of your neighborhood now.

These come in Small, Medium, or Large and can be embrodered with the religious symbol of your choice.

Please press here on your display [ ] to place an order.
(I will just know)

What size am I???
 
TCS
heh heh heh, "the right size of course"

Vicon was a poster on [the dog forum] a few years ago with a very unique perspective on reality. I started out at first hating the guy, but ended up collecting all his evidence and postings on the end of the world, he'd carefully calculated to be year 2012. Maybe I'll share them sometime.
 
Your an amazing bunch.

There have always been 2 issues at hand since this thread has started.

1. Are the faces real?

and

2. If so, what/who are they?

Since this thread has started your only reply to 1. has been ...the brain seeks these things out. You act like I am so stupid that I don't understand what your saying (this of course is based on all those pleasant replies). Yet your understanding of what your saying is lacking. Lacking in addressing the perfect repetitive patterns. All you do is keep babbling ...this is what the brain does....this is what the brain does. I wonder...does your brain not question anything? Does your brains not wonder why these faces contain expressions and facial features? Does your brains not wonder why they hold their shapes when viewed on live video?


Has I 've said......since the beginning...your responses to these questions are at best ........lame attempts to pretend that you know something.

Those faces are there they hold their shapes in live video and they have eyes and mouth sockets. Facial features, head structures and they move during live video.

None of you have ever nor will ever have a logical explanation...you have proved that over and over again.

You know?

If youd of said....oh there just over lapping images of other formats or something of that nature..you might of had at best at least a small arguement. But you know what.........bottom line is.........none of you are even close.

You see them and it drives you nuts becasue you can't understand them. But hey...dam my opinion, uh? Call me what you will. In the end, you'll see.

And I do promise...when the videos come out and I prove I am right.......you have my word.......I will come back in here and rub your snub noses in it has deep has I can. Ohh I promise that.

Blind Oxymorons...your no different from the athiests...you don't look for truth. You avoid it.


Lyndale
 
Wrong Lyndale.

There have been several issues at stake here. In addition to the two you have identified there are:

3. Is Lyndale deluded or mentally ill?

4. Is Lyndale a Troll?

5. Whay does Lyndale make assertions but provide no evidence outside of his own interpretation/perception?

6. Why cannot Lyndale accept even the possibility he may be in error?

7. Why will Lyndale never debate? He will assert, stamp, pout and accuse but never with any degree of structure

8. If the messages are real why can only Lyndale see them? What makes him so special?

9. In light of (8) above, why would the demons/faces only contact an insignificant individual to challenge him/tempt him/annoy him?

10. What do they actually do? Just move? Way to terrorise humanity there Lucifer.......

Lyndale you are not here for any other reason than your own amusement or to perpetuate your own delusions and illness. You will not debate nor have you sought solace from within your own religion and spoken to a vicar/priest/preacher. Anything that does not agree with you is evil and you make empty appeals to a God that most here do not care about or even believe in. With nothing further to back up any claim you make it is apparent you havenothing valuable to contribute. Steve Grenard, whilst many dislike him, will provoke thought and discussion. You provoke irritation.

If you are going to sue do it. Don't threaten, imply or suggest - get off you worthless backside and do something with your life. Otherwise let the silence of obscurity welcome you back with open arms.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thread Ended

LightPiercingDarkness said:
I looked at all the information you found.

In no place does it directly respond to the "faces" or the "three socket face pattern"...........This is a fact.
Did you look at other thousands of documents that search engines find on this subject, or did you just look at the two I specifically mentioned? Did you find a good JPEG technical discussion board, like I suggested you do?

I have a very clear understanding of "all" that you "think" you are trying to make me understand.
No, you do not. You think you do but you really, truly do not.

After examining your information....I say....."so what". You've done no more then explain why there are bad pictures under certain formats. Did you ever stop to consider that it is the "bad" that is actually allowing the discovery? (which I do find ironic).
The faces are an artifact of the compression algorithm. The way I heard it explained is that the JPEG compression algorithm splits up a picture into little squares, determines the two most prevalent colors in each square, varies the saturation values of those two hues along the edges of the square, and sets the internal pixel values according to the values of the edges.

Which is way too technical, so here's an analogy.

Think of each square as a big bedsheet, with people holding the sheet along the edges and waving it up and down at various heights and speeds. The middle of the sheet will be at all sorts of weird heights, but each of those heights will have been determined by the motions of the people along the edges. If you map the heights to color values, you will have the JPEG square.


So again.........I say to all of you.............

"NEVER" ..........SINCE I'VE BEEN COMMING TO THIS FORUM.........HAS ANYONE LOGICALLY EXPLAINED THE FACES/3 SOCKET FACE PATTERNS..........."NEVER".
All sorts of patterns get formed by the JPEG compression algorithm. One that appears a lot looks to me like the periodic table. Another one starts almost white in one corner, very dark in the opposite corner, and slowly grades from one extreme to the other in neat rows. It is not unexpected that patterns would emerge, and that those patterns would not only be repeatable in theory, but actually repeated in reality.


WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS........

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""IF""""""""""""""""""""IT""""""""""""""""WAS NOT A REPEATED PATTERN"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""I'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''WOULD AGREE WITH YOU""""""""

DON'T ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND?
THERE ARE NO PATTERNS IN CHAOS.
The JPEG compression algorithm can by no means considered "chaos". It is actually order of digital precision. Much like Conway's game of Life.
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
Does your brains not wonder why these faces contain expressions and facial features?
Yes. Of course. But the answer to this question is that the JPEG compression algorithm creates patterns that our brains interpret as faces. The answer to this question is not that the faces are demons.

Does your brains not wonder why they hold their shapes when viewed on live video?
My brain has no evidence that this is true, so no, my brain does not wonder about why this is true.
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
Has I said...

...you dont look for truth, you avoid it.

Even if it means trying to hurt others while you do it.



Lyndale

Great answer Lyndale! Must have really tested your brainpower to come up with THAT particularly well reasoned retort. How can I doubt the word of a man who clearly has such a firm grasp on the intricacies of debate and logic. I would take my hat off but it fell from my head as I bowed to your superior debating skills.

I feel a song coming on......

TROLL,TROLL,TROLL,TROLL.........

ahhhhh! much better!
 
LightPiercingDarkness said:
Your an amazing bunch.

There have always been 2 issues at hand since this thread has started.


1) Is Lyndale an idiot

or

2) Is Lyndale schizophrenic?

I think it has been established to be #2. If we are wrong on that, then it is #1. Neither outcome is good for Lyndale.
 
For the rest of us who do not understand the complexity of jpeg compression issues... The code box below demonstrates how easily our minds can create images that are just not really there.
Unlike the faces, there IS a specific image contained in the text. It is created in your head though.

This is regular 'typewriter text', no weird tricks or graphics. It sometimes takes a little training to see the images, but everyone should eventually see four squares.

Stereograms are made in a similar manner that data compression algorithms work. Natural processes of erosion could also duplicate this effect, perhaps causing a 'supernatural 3d image' to appear on a natural surface.

Code:
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
890123456890123456890A123456890A123456890A1234568
890123456890123456890A123456890A123456890A1234568
890123456890123456890A12345680A12345680A1B2345680
890123456890123456890A12345680A12345680A1B2345680
8901234568901234568012345680123A45680123AB4568012
8901234567890123456901234569012A34569012AB3456901
8901234567890123456901234569012A34569012AB3456901
8901234567890123456901234569012AB34569012AB345690
8901234567890234567902345679023AB45679023AB456790
8901234567890234567890234A567890234A567890234A567
8901234567890234567890234A567890234A567890234A567
8901234567890234567890234A567890234A567890234A567
8901234567890234567890234A567890234A567890234A567
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
8901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456

This grid contains four 3-D squares. 
Making Random Dot Stereograms pg 55
Bob Hankinson, Alfonso Hermida - Que Publishing 1994
(cropped to fit JREF code box limits - k)
 
Once again, this thread has degenerated from scientific discussion to a camp revival meeting. Scientific evidence of the existence of these faces has been presented, and we are all pretty much in agreement as to the fact that there's something there. The debate now is, what are they? We say computer artifacts. Lyndale says paranormal beings. We have presented our scientific proofs as to why we see faces in various scenarios. Lyndale trumpets that he's "refuted" our arguments numerous times.

paraphrased from www.dictionary.com:
refute: To disprove and overthrow by argument, evidence, or countervailing proof; to prove to be false or erroneous...

Key word in the above is proof. Injecting religion into the proceedings requires an act of faith. Faith is not proof. The opposition points have not been refuted.

Lyndale, just what evidence would it take to convince you that your views on this are in error? This is a critical question. What would you need to convince you?
 
Charlie in Dayton said:
Once again, this thread has degenerated from scientific discussion to a camp revival meeting. Scientific evidence of the existence of these faces has been presented, and we are all pretty much in agreement as to the fact that there's something there. The debate now is, what are they? We say computer artifacts. Lyndale says paranormal beings. We have presented our scientific proofs as to why we see faces in various scenarios. Lyndale trumpets that he's "refuted" our arguments numerous times.

paraphrased from www.dictionary.com:
refute: To disprove and overthrow by argument, evidence, or countervailing proof; to prove to be false or erroneous...

Key word in the above is proof. Injecting religion into the proceedings requires an act of faith. Faith is not proof. The opposition points have not been refuted.



Lyndale, just what evidence would it take to convince you that your views on this are in error? This is a critical question. What would you need to convince you?




Bottom lines, Bottom lines.

I like this charlie. This is your best response.
I will diffently get back to you.

Lyndale
 
Kopji: Vicon was a poster on [the dog forum] a few years ago with a very unique perspective on reality. I started out at first hating the guy, but ended up collecting all his evidence and postings on the end of the world, he'd carefully calculated to be year 2012.
GOD has apparently confirmed that Vicon is right about the year, here in this thread:

http://www.randi.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32522
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom