• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Midwest meteor videotaped.

Yes, I "saw" it.

At the time I was on my computer in my home office, and there was a brief flash of light outside followed shortly thereafter by a low rumbling. I thought it was lightning & thunder, but I thought that was weird because it was clear out. After that I didn't give it much thought, assuming it was probably just a passing car (headlights) with a bad engine.

Now I know what likely happened. Pretty nifty :)
 
It was Tea Party members arriving in their spaceship.

If not, a meteorite. The only reports of detonations/sonic booms I've read of seem clustered in the area north/northwest of Dubuque, IA. That'd tend to indicate a ground impact.

Plenty of eyewitnesses further east over WI. Guess a big chunk of it kept going.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom