• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Michael Jackson's Kids

I heard it was easier to go all white then to have these spots everywhere, his skin was always getting lighter. Anyways people have been making fun of him all this time when the man had vitiligo and lupus? Very sad. Add to that BDD and what seemed like Peter Pan Syndrome. Well in any case at least now he is resting in peace. I'm just so sad for the kids now.
 
I guess Michael's vitiligio is hereditary. His kids must have it- they seem to all of a sudden started to apply dark make up to cover it.

What else would explain the sudden 'tans'? Not their handlers making them look more blacker than they really are?
 
Now it looks like papa Joe Jackson has been making deals to put the three kids in a show as early as next year, and billing them as "The Jackson 3". What a sleaze.

I object to you calling Joe Jackson a sleaze. It's grossly unfair to sleazes.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom