• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Maybe Eric Cantor needs America to fail.

I think you don't like him because he's from South of the Mason Dixon Line.

I dispise the little twit for putting the interests of business ahead of the welfare of humans.

Why do you hate education, lefty?

I don't. I just dilike self-indulgent twits who should have learned from the most cursory study of history that what he wants will destroy America as we know it, but are not deterred from doing it.

I also don't think he's much of a man after the stray bullet incident.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom