• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

March Stundie Finals

Vote for the best Stundie of March

  • 1) Anarchist Hurricane

    Votes: 8 9.1%
  • 2) Helium Spacewalk

    Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 3) The Jews don't exist but are still evil

    Votes: 23 26.1%
  • 4) The Earth is flat because it is

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • 5) Smoke generators, duh!

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 6) Atoms, a heretical lie

    Votes: 49 55.7%
  • 7) Weightless WTC floors

    Votes: 10 11.4%
  • 8) The demographics of Jew York

    Votes: 8 9.1%
  • 9) Impacting planes are always considered

    Votes: 10 11.4%
  • 10) NWO, planning for old veterans to die

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • 11) Scientists deny everything

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 12) Hawaii's never heard of birth certificates

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • 13) Toxic is toxic

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • 14) CIA controls Hollywood

    Votes: 20 22.7%
  • 15) NIST, still not blaming the fireballs

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 16) CNA fairies deliver

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 17) CGI for the camcorders

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 18) Google is all he can do

    Votes: 12 13.6%
  • 19) Evidence is irrelevant to the "Truth"

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 20) The most expensive buildings in history

    Votes: 10 11.4%

  • Total voters
    88
  • Poll closed .
I love #13 however; maybe the guy never heard of water poisoning (aka hyper-hydration or water intoxication) . You know, in small amounts, good for you...but in LARGE amounts in a short period of time, it can be DEADLY.
 
It looks that way to me too, but you can never be sure. When you read #6 in context and realise that the poster was completely sincere, you start to wonder.

Dave

But it's not the ridiculousness of the statement or the amount of bat-poo craziness it might imply about the writer if taken at face value that tips me off; it's the style and turn of phrase. In particular I mean: "Who knew they were so well versed in weather control?" This doesn't sound like someone who's especially convinced of what he just said. It also doesn't reflect the way people typically react when they think they've discovered some kind of revelation. Instead, it sounds characteristically facetious.

Now for entry #6 Poe's law is definitely applicable, because it must either be someone pretending very hard to sound like an insane person or an actual insane person, and there's no way to tell except by contacting the person directly and asking whether it was meant to be parody (or finding out from someone else who did). Entry #1, on the other hand, has all the hallmarks of a typical joke which isn't meant to make people wonder about the teller's sanity.
 
Uh, #1 seems quite obviously tongue-in-cheek. Why did that qualify?

My guess is that Travis was perhaps tired and accidentally placed the sarcastic response in the place of the actual nomination. Here's how it read originally:

Attention:

The Jews are not only involved with 911, they put their mark on the eye of the Hurricane that was off the coast of NY on 9-11.

I found this whopper of a post at ATS. Seems there is a member there who is a big fan of Dr.Judy Wood. I'm not sure who should be nominated.... the person that posted this...or Dr. Woods.

Here is what Andrew Johnson and Judy Wood claim in regards to the hurricane:

It could be hyperdimensional bleed through or a characteristic of the technology being used to manipulate the storm.

Andrew Johnson said:
As regards the hurricane being an "energy source", some people may have said this, but it wasn't Dr Wood or myself. We have both suggested that the hurricane provided a FIELD COMPONENT - i.e. the field effect of the storm was used in conjunction with other "Hutchison Effect"-related technology to turn the towers to dust. Field Effects seem to be the principle on which the technology operates - but "deeper" details are unavailable to us, of course.

f_hurricaneism_cb50036.jpg


yes I know this isn't even Hurricane Erin.

The entire post can be found here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread443112/pg1#pid5944575

The symbol in the eye of the hurricane is obviously the Anarchy "A". So it was created by anarchists. Who knew they were so well versed in weather control?

While I was typing this Neil Young's "Hurricane" came on the radio. That's PROOF of a conspiracy. Of some sort. Mind reading, or something. I'll figure it out and let you know.
 
Hellfire and damnation! That's a credible rival to #6! Travis, I'd have voted for that one in a heartbeat, if only on the principle that anybody who quotes Judy Wood as a reputable source deserves a Stundie for the citation.

Dave
 
Actually what happened is that I forgot to put in a #1 originally and only realized it as I was making the poll at the end. I had to scramble and find something. What's sad is that there were like three others that I should have used instead of that but that happens when your scrambling and tired.
 
In case anyones wondering why there was no #1 it's because I accidentally overwrote it when I inserted the results from last months Stundies and I only had a vague memory of what it had been and that it involved hurricanes.


Sorry for that Hittman.

I'll probably carry over the actual intended Stundie quote to next month.
 
No worries, we all make mistakes. NWO Kitty should be round soon to give you a friendly pep-talk and make it clear that the organisation doesn't hold this against you.

Dave
 
In case anyones wondering why there was no #1 it's because I accidentally overwrote it when I inserted the results from last months Stundies and I only had a vague memory of what it had been and that it involved hurricanes.


Sorry for that Hittman.

I'll probably carry over the actual intended Stundie quote to next month.

Since 6. is clearly in-lead your mistake is not that bad.
Your NWO check wasn't modified.
 
No worries, we all make mistakes. NWO Kitty should be round soon to give you a friendly pep-talk and make it clear that the organisation doesn't hold this against you.

Dave
NWO Kitty pep talks are the best.

Since 6. is clearly in-lead your mistake is not that bad.
Your NWO check wasn't modified.

Thank goodness for atom denial.;)
 
If I could give 20 votes to 13, I would.

Rolfe.

Hmm. What's it worth?;)

Actually what happened is that I forgot to put in a #1 originally and only realized it as I was making the poll at the end. I had to scramble and find something. What's sad is that there were like three others that I should have used instead of that but that happens when your scrambling and tired.

Dude, you're doing it wrong. Just point out that you made the poll on 1st April and everyone will assume it was on purpose.
 
I voted for #9 and #13 as they prominently show the arrogance of CTer's 'science' and how they arrogantly 'know' the way things work.

#6 is stunning, but it is more the writing of a science crank as opposed to and overstuffed CTer.
 
3 - because I just like the idea that my people started every war in history while not existing.

Just shows those goyim how sneaky we are, doesn't it?

cwalner said:
4 - because it somehow pleases me know that there are still flat-earthers out there. Why? I have no idea, but it pleases me none the less.

6 - because Wow!!, just Wow!!

Seconded. #6 deserves to win.
 
6, 13 and 17.

6 because it is wonderfully, delightfully, batpoop crazy.

12 because I never realised the dark ages were within living memory.

17 because it takes a special amount of craziness to believe that CGI is done in real time.
 
I was going with 12 till I read 6.

Woo is the crazyglue that binds religion and science into one wacky conspiracy.
How zen.
 
You have to love a good conspiracy and any conspiracy that needs to be done BIG and references 9-11 secret messages delivered via movie scripts...well, you gotta "get Mel Gibson" so you can sell IT BIG.
To me, this is just so many kinds of comedy awesome.

Mel Gibson is a THEM. In his movie, THE PATRIOT, his first words are, when weighing a chair, in the film, are: "9 pounds, eleven ounces...perfect." This was a message to many CIA operatives and the elite, that plans were going forward. The agency constantly controls Hollywoood. They used Mel all the time, when they want to sell IT BIG. So, look at Mel's movies from '90 onward, and you'll see how this is done. Cuz when the illuminati want to do it BIG, they always say, "get Mel Gibson."

Sugartits out.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom