• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Magnetic PerseusA galaxy

Now - compute the current density (or the current through any surface you choose) if you can. It's completely trivial - I can do it in my head in seconds (I'm not exaggerating - it's really trivial).

Zeuzzz, you never responded to this. I guess the only reasonable conclusion is that you can't answer, which means you haven't the slightest clue about electricity and magnetism, let alone plasma physics. Am I wrong?
 
Zeuzzz, you never responded to this. I guess the only reasonable conclusion is that you can't answer, which means you haven't the slightest clue about electricity and magnetism, let alone plasma physics. Am I wrong?
But sol,

Z has yet to reply to hundreds and hundreds of simple, direct questions asked of the material he himself presented, in dozens of JREF Forum threads ...

If we apply the logic of your post to even a quite modest subset of those unanswered questions, we would have good grounds for concluding that:

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about (classical) mechanics

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about (classical, Newtonian) gravitation

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about thermodynamics

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about relativity, special or general

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about quantum mechanics, let alone quantum electrodynamics

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about calculus

* ... and so on.

May I ask what makes you think he'll deign to reply* to your post (that I am quoting)?


* in any meaningful way, e.g. other than taking the opportunity to earn more commission by posting dozens of (new and old) links to his fave woo sources
 
May I ask what makes you think he'll deign to reply* to your post (that I am quoting)?

Oh, he probably won't. But I guess I'm an optimist - even lying internet trolls are capable of change, and maybe this discussion will shame him into learning at least a few of the most basic facts about the subject he's so obsessed with.

It's also kind of entertaining to watch him squirm.
 
But sol,

Z has yet to reply to hundreds and hundreds of simple, direct questions asked of the material he himself presented, in dozens of JREF Forum threads ...

If we apply the logic of your post to even a quite modest subset of those unanswered questions, we would have good grounds for concluding that:

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about (classical) mechanics

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about (classical, Newtonian) gravitation

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about thermodynamics

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about relativity, special or general

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about quantum mechanics, let alone quantum electrodynamics

* Z hasn't the slightest clue about calculus

* ... and so on.
...
neutrino physics
nuclear physics
particle physics...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom