• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Magic revealed?

LOL

Guess she hide it between right thumb and forefinger, nice show with a simpel trick.

I do NOT want to see Randi repeat/expose it.
 
Either way, no exposing, eh. Though, if you want to know how to do lots of tricks, you could pick up magic:)
 
No BS -- I once dated a nudist . A woman I loved and came close to marrying. I went to a campground knowing it was possible I might be asked to perform. I did a nude performance including what you just witnessed, the exact silk scarf that you saw i used as well.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom