• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

MacHEADS the Movie

Ian Osborne

JREF Kid
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
8,967
There are some funny folks around. If you enjoy pointing at Mac users and giggling behind your hand, check out the forthcoming MacHEADS the Movie. Here's a direct link to the trailer.

Much as I love my Macs, some of the cultists interviewed here make me wince. Especially the Californian art student type who said she never knowingly sleeps with Windows users. I wonder what she does with Apple fans who run Windows on an Intel Mac as a second OS? Restrict herself to heavy petting?

I must get hold of the movie when it's released... :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom