In the sense that these people are secular, I suppose.How is this in any way secular?
In the sense that these people are secular, I suppose.How is this in any way secular?
Matter/animatter converter energised.
[qimg]http://www.yvonneclaireadams.com/HostedStuff/NC1.gif[/qimg]
Here's one example:
Your words are in red. Mine are in blue. The way you quoted Me made it appear that I was the one saying "If I will be the top manager of this great project nobody will die and of course I will be responsible for it." I did not say any such thing; therefore, you misquoted Me.
I have a strong wish to discuss this idea with you.
The idea is a steaming mound of bovine excrement that completely ignores the massive body of evidence regarding the evolution of human language.
The idea is a steaming mound of bovine excrement that completely ignores the massive body of evidence regarding the evolution of human language.
If you seek ACTUAL knowledge, start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_family
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan
Formulate please all 4 blocks of my social project.
I have a big doubt that you really understand what are we talking about here.
Well, from what I can get from your communication, you want to create a big country of the US and Europe with its Capitol in Jerusalem. The US and Europe won't do this.
You want people to work 26 weeks a year and have the other 26 weeks for education and creativity. There's simply no way to make this work. That's just too much lost productivity and would destroy social security.
There's something about reading four books and that will fix everything. That's just naive but I suppose reading books won't do much harm.
You mention som odd diet ideas but whether or not this is a block of your or not I have no idea.
As to what else you want to do, half of what you write comes out as gibberish so there's recall no way to tell what you want.
From 2001 the world in a great global crisis.
I think that the main reason of it is the conceptually wrong policy of US and EU.
The only way to end this Global crisis is implementation of my project.
Let us return to our discussion from this point that gives me ability to understand your level of understanding of my project.
It is the conception of my project that people of Israel can read on my clothes on a sheet of paper in English, in Holy Resurrected Language and in Russian.
Let us make the creative constructive discussion of every of it's 4 blocks.
THE COMMANDMENT OF COMMANDMENTS OF BOOK OF BOOKS: DAYS OF CREATIVE JOB = SABBATICAL DAYS OF TORAH – THE BASE
OF GLOBAL SOCIAL PROJECT:
“NEW SABBATH”.
1. 26 WEEKS OF WORK = 26 WEEKS OF CREATIVE VACATION A YEAR IN A SYMMETRICAL FORM. 1 DAY OFF IN A WEEK, 8, 48, 1248 WORKING HOURS PER DAY, PER WEEK, PER YEAR. WORKING IN 3 SHIFTS WITH SHIFT CHANGE ONCE PER 4 MONTHS. THE MINIMUM, AVERAGE AND MAXIMUM HOURLY EARNINGS: $10, $20, $40. SATURDAY TO JEWS, SUNDAY TO CHRISTIANS, FRIDAY TO MUSLIMS.
2.”SOCIAL QUALITY INSURANCE”:TOTAL FREEDOM FROM TOTAL CORRUPTION – MOST WORK PLACES AND ALL POWER PLACES BY LOT FROM CANDIDATES THAT SUCCESSSFULLY PASSED THE TEST OF PROFESSIONAL SELECTION AND ONLY ON 1 CADENCE. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PASSED THE TEST, BUT HAVE NOT PASSED BY LOT WILL GET CERTIFICATE THAT CAN BE USED IN OTHER COMPANIES. THEY WILL RECEIVE THE WORK PLACE BY ONE OF SEVERAL – ABOUT 5 LOTS WITHIN A WEEK WITH A PROBABILITY OF 99%.
3. AS WILL BE 26 WEEKS OF CREATIVE VACATIONS A YEAR IT WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERY CITIZEN LIFELONG HIGH EDUCATION: MULTI-PROFESSIONAL, ALL 4 WORLD CULTURES OF TANAH, BUDDHIST TREATISE – TRIPITAKA, CHRISTIAN BIBLE AND QUARAN IN A SECULAR FORMAT. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DESTROY THE TOTAL HATRED BETWEEN AND INTER RELIGIOUS, CULTURES, ETHNICS AND NATIONS.
4. TO CREATE THE GLOBAL UNION OF ALL DEVELOPED COUNTRIES INCLUDING ISRAEL ON THE BASE OF FIST 3 POINTS AND USING THE
EXPERIENCE OF 2 GLOBAL SOCIAL PROJECTS: “USA” AND “EU”.
COMPLEMENTARY AND FRIENDLY MULTICULTURALISM OF HIGH EDUCATED, MULTI-PROFESSIONAL, 4-WORLD CULTURES’ CITIZENS OF THIS UNION IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE FROM TODAY’S ANTAGONISTIC GLOBAL MULTICULTURALISM OF MONO CULTURED AND HATED EACH OTHER CITIZENS FROM USA, EU AND OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.
HOLY RESURRECTED ISRAEL OF HOLY RESURRECTED LANGUAGE WILL BE THE CAPITAL STATE OF THIS UNION.
87 people other than yourself have posted on this thread; not one of them has agreed that your project is a good idea. According to you, one would expect some 78 of them to agree with at least part of your project.
Why do none of the posters here agree with you, do you think? Are you not explaining your project well, or is it just a really bad idea?
Whatever it is, it has an excellent name.
And it's purty
It's a cool variation on a tesseract, and I'm going to try and animate it. Paulhoff will be green with envy, which will set the blue and red off quite nicely.
That's an awfully long year you've got going there, Dude. Is there something mystical about a 480 week year?
ETA: I would have corrected your typo above, since one of those 'red's is clearly supposed to be 'blue'. That's as much as I could guess though.You must have a really big monitor. On my screen it's only 2½'' from point to point.
No it doesn't. It's got sticks holding it up.
Nup. Not going there. The MA will get me.
That's logical. I wonder HTF that happened.
I can tell that it's a spherical section, but it seems to have a radius of about 3 light years. You might want to tighten that up a bit to improve the effect.
I assume these are not only golden, but invisible as well. That's tricky.
See! I told you it wasn't floating.
Pro-tip: Move the cursor off the picture next time you do a screenshot. It looks like one of Rramjet's UFOs has escaped over here, and the last thing we want is that mob invading our nice quiet little thread.
Insofar as they can be understood, the ideas you propose don't look much like Jewish Zionism. They look more like the insane End Time Evangelical fantasies one finds on very many websites (along with appeals for donations) like this one.
You call such sabbatarian nonsense "secular"?
I am not able to "forget" that block because I have no idea what these words mean, so I can't "remember" it in the first place.
Not really. No more so than it was for most of the 20th century anyway, and rather less so than it was at several points during it (eg the two world wars, the Bay of Pigs incident).From 2001 the world in a great global crisis.
It's hard to be sure when his English is so poor, but I think it means that positions of power should be filled by choosing people by lottery from amongst those who meet a minimum standard, who serve for a fixed period.
I don't think his ideas are bad so much as totally impractical.
Thank you. If that's what he means, it was practiced effectively in Ancient Athens, as I have observed before. The procedure is known as sortition
Even if we assume a single language to be a good thing, there is no way any ancient language will suffice. It's doesn't even matter which ancient language you want to choose. They are all insufficient to communicate the knowledge of even current society, much less anything new to our future.From 2001 the world in a great global crisis.
I think that the main reason of it is the conceptually wrong policy of US and EU.
The only way to end this Global crisis is implementation of my project.
Let us return to our discussion from this point that gives me ability to understand your level of understanding of my project.
Actually that is pretty much my preferred solution of the UK's problem with the house of Lords. Have a system like jury service, but with decent renumeration and the chance to turn it down, otherwise having a fixed term.
It wouldn't be democratically elected so the Commons would still have primacy; it would be far less prone to patronage than the current system, which I think manages to be worse than the hereditary approach. It would probably be more representative of the population than the Commons, so might add a different perspective to modifying legislation.
I am absolutely sure that God will give me an ability of full implementation of my project.You are tragically wrong. I stand by My words: I predict that when you eventually die and go to your grave, your plan will still not be implemented. After you are gone, no one will care enough to carry on with your work.
Your plan cannot succeed because you will never raise enough money or support. How much money have you saved up so far? How many world leaders have you convinced? I would wager that the answer is very, very close to "zero money and zero world leaders."
The ability to live in "Eating only in the 7th Days lifestyle" is the great achievement that God gave me as the present for my business - "New Saturday" implementation attempts .Oh, and your "diet" is nutritionally unsound and will invariably lead to muscle wasting and chronic deficiencies of essential nutrients. Please go to the doctor and get a full check-up, including blood tests and a liver workup.
Lots of religious maniacs and lunatics have mad ideas like that. Here's a Christian version.HOLY RESURRECTED ISRAEL OF HOLY RESURRECTED LANGUAGE WILL BE THE CAPITAL STATE OF THIS UNION.