• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Lord Language Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All words that you put on public forum can be interpreted in many ways.

You are free to quote My words verbatim and then to comment as you see fit.

You do not have the right to misquote Me by changing the actual words that I had originally posted. If you do it again to anyone, not just to Me, I shall report the infraction to the Forum moderation staff.

Please don't think that my great project is the same than your songs.
I have checked its effect on huge number of different people in online and in offline and know very well what I am talking about.

Nationalcosmopolitan, even if My music was the worst kind of tripe and was roundly mocked on music forums worldwide, it would still be better for the world than your ludicrous plan. I have a pretty good sense of humour, so if I actually succeeded in writing "The Worst Song in the History of Humanity" it would at least have comedic value and be remembered long after your plan was gone.


I would lead a recall campaign against any law maker who tried to bring about your project. I would by force of arms, fight such a take over by a theocratic foreign power. There is nothing you propose that I see as a good idea.

I agree with Craig4's statement unconditionally. I, too, will oppose any politician who tries to bring about your project. I, too, will fight by force of arms to prevent a takeover of My nation.

There's so much wrong with your plan that the wrong completely obliterates any benefits it might have.

For starters, why have everyone learn Hebrew? Personally, I'm more interested in Icelandic because it has a direct connection to My ancestral culture. I have no reason whatsoever to become fluent in a "lord language" pertaining to a foreign religion and a fictional "lord." It would be far more useful to learn Mandarin Chinese or Hindi or Arabic. I don't think you have any hope at all of convincing a majority of the Earth's population to adopt Hebrew.

Likewise, I doubt that you have the political and economic know-how to bring your plan to fruition. No amount of money will ever be sufficient to make it happen.

I pronounce your plan an unqualified failure unworthy of serious consideration, and stand in active opposition to it.
 
I do not accept your mangling and misrepresentation of My words.



That is correct. The new Saturday will never happen. You will not see it happen in your lifetime, and after your eventual demise the project will simply die because no one else is interested in continuing it.


01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00101110.





" 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101111 "

-01000010 01100101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010
 
I don't know how much time you've spent in Western Europe but I just concluded seven years of living in Italy and then Germany. It's not a very religious place. The idea that France, Germany, Italy or Austria would let themselves become a theocracy is frankly laughable. I know this is your life's work but sorry, it's just not going to happen.

Oh and on the topic of your diet, I'm having a nice Paella for dinner.
 
No really it is so. They idea of it disgusts me. I would lead a recall campaign against any law maker who tried to bring about your project. I would by force of arms, fight such a take over by a theocratic foreign power. There is nothing you propose that I see as a good idea.

Formulate please all 4 blocks of my social project.
I have a big doubt that you really understand what are we talking about here.
 
Okay who in this thread has indicated that they think your project is a good idea?

It is skeptical persons' forum.
We can't wait from those sort of people any agreement with any idea but we can wait or emotional creative discussion or zero attention to the thread.
 
Formulate please all 4 blocks of my social project.
I have a big doubt that you really understand what are we talking about here.

Well, from what I can get from your communication, you want to create a big country of the US and Europe with its Capitol in Jerusalem. The US and Europe won't do this.

You want people to work 26 weeks a year and have the other 26 weeks for education and creativity. There's simply no way to make this work. That's just too much lost productivity and would destroy social security.

There's something about reading four books and that will fix everything. That's just naive but I suppose reading books won't do much harm.

You mention som odd diet ideas but whether or not this is a block of your or not I have no idea.

As to what else you want to do, half of what you write comes out as gibberish so there's recall no way to tell what you want.
 
You are free to quote My words verbatim and then to comment as you see fit.

It is exactly what I do for some years of our discussion in this thread.

You do not have the right to misquote Me by changing the actual words that I had originally posted. If you do it again to anyone, not just to Me, I shall report the infraction to the Forum moderation staff.
I did not do this thing with your posts and with the posts of somebody else.
Give an example please.

Nationalcosmopolitan, even if My music was the worst kind of tripe and was roundly mocked on music forums worldwide, it would still be better for the world than your ludicrous plan.
I am not oppose if you will make an advertising of your songs in my thread.
I have a pretty good sense of humour, so if I actually succeeded in writing "The Worst Song in the History of Humanity" it would at least have comedic value and be remembered long after your plan was gone.
OK!
I wish one of your songs that you will choice to become "The Worst Song in the History of Humanity"

I agree with Craig4's statement unconditionally. I, too, will oppose any politician who tries to bring about your project. I, too, will fight by force of arms to prevent a takeover of My nation.

United States of America was a very good social project.
"United States of Europe" - EU is more advanced social project than US.
My Union of all Developed and Correctly Developing States is more advanced project than EU.
It is dialectic of global social development.
It is simply impossible successfully fight against it.

There's so much wrong with your plan that the wrong completely obliterates any benefits it might have.
Thank you that you finally agree that my project has at least some benefits.
For starters, why have everyone learn Hebrew?

Not "everyone". Persons of all 3 Abrahamic world religions and secular persons of 3 Abrahamic world cultures because so called "Hebrew" is the Holy Resurrected Language of our God that was resurrected only in the 20th centuary.
Personally, I'm more interested in Icelandic because it has a direct connection to My ancestral culture. I have no reason whatsoever to become fluent in a "lord language" pertaining to a foreign religion and a fictional "lord." It would be far more useful to learn Mandarin Chinese or Hindi or Arabic. I don't think you have any hope at all of convincing a majority of the Earth's population to adopt Hebrew.

There are 2 alternative trends of global social development.
To go to God in secular and in religious forms and to go out of God in those forms.
I believe that it will dominate the first trend.
In this case the Resurrected Language of our God will known natively by all people of Abrahamic civilization.
Historically Christians and Muslims never had this ability.
Only in the end of 20th century it really has come to them.
Likewise, I doubt that you have the political and economic know-how to bring your plan to fruition. No amount of money will ever be sufficient to make it happen.

It is a matter of social technology.
I know how implement my project.
All what I need $ 100000000 of investments.
I pronounce you plan an unqualified failure unworthy of serious consideration, and stand in active opposition to it.

It is your point of view
I can just add that the person who will live only in weekly symmetrical lifestyle (just one block of my project) will have 26 weeks of creative vacations in a year.
It means that they will have 26 week in a year for as minimum not to do all things they really do not want to do and as maximum to do many things they really want to do.
 
Last edited:
It is skeptical persons' forum.
We can't wait from those sort of people any agreement with any idea but we can wait or emotional creative discussion or zero attention to the thread.
Insofar as they can be understood, the ideas you propose don't look much like Jewish Zionism. They look more like the insane End Time Evangelical fantasies one finds on very many websites (along with appeals for donations) like this one.
 
I don't know how much time you've spent in Western Europe but I just concluded seven years of living in Italy and then Germany. It's not a very religious place. The idea that France, Germany, Italy or Austria would let themselves become a theocracy is frankly laughable. I know this is your life's work but sorry, it's just not going to happen.

I am a secular person.
Why you think that I want to make from any country a theocracy state!?
I want to use 26 weeks of creative vacations in a year that gives my project to every person and give to everybody lifelong high multiprofessional education.

To kill total hating between religions and cultures and nations I want to give to all those mostly secular high educated people the knowledge of 4 Books of all 4 world religions in secular form.
Oh and on the topic of your diet, I'm having a nice Paella for dinner.
Enjoy your meal.
After 6 days being free from eating I get pleasure from my 7th Day' meal not 6 times more but 100 times more than ordinary people that have their meal 3 - 4 times a day.
 
Well, from what I can get from your communication, you want to create a big country of the US and Europe with its Capitol in Jerusalem. The US and Europe won't do this.

You want people to work 26 weeks a year and have the other 26 weeks for education and creativity. There's simply no way to make this work. That's just too much lost productivity and would destroy social security.

There's something about reading four books and that will fix everything. That's just naive but I suppose reading books won't do much harm.

You mention som odd diet ideas but whether or not this is a block of your or not I have no idea.

As to what else you want to do, half of what you write comes out as gibberish so there's recall no way to tell what you want.

You have formulated the 4 blocks of my project adequate enough.
The "Diet of New Saturday" is my another project.
You have forgot block "Taking people to all power places and most work places according loto of candidates that were successful in professional tests and only for one cadence".
It is the most effective instrument of total killing the total corruption.
 
You have forgot block "Taking people to all power places and most work places according loto of candidates that were successful in professional tests and only for one cadence".
It is the most effective instrument of total killing the total corruption.
I am not able to "forget" that block because I have no idea what these words mean, so I can't "remember" it in the first place.
 
I am not able to "forget" that block because I have no idea what these words mean, so I can't "remember" it in the first place.
It's hard to be sure when his English is so poor, but I think it means that positions of power should be filled by choosing people by lottery from amongst those who meet a minimum standard, who serve for a fixed period.

I don't think his ideas are bad so much as totally impractical.
 
It's hard to be sure when his English is so poor, but I think it means that positions of power should be filled by choosing people by lottery from amongst those who meet a minimum standard, who serve for a fixed period.

I don't think his ideas are bad so much as totally impractical.
Thank you. If that's what he means, it was practiced effectively in Ancient Athens, as I have observed before. The procedure is known as sortition
 
It's hard to be sure when his English is so poor, but I think it means that positions of power should be filled by choosing people by lottery from amongst those who meet a minimum standard, who serve for a fixed period.

I don't think his ideas are bad so much as totally impractical.

Actually that is pretty much my preferred solution of the UK's problem with the house of Lords. Have a system like jury service, but with decent renumeration and the chance to turn it down, otherwise having a fixed term.

It wouldn't be democratically elected so the Commons would still have primacy; it would be far less prone to patronage than the current system, which I think manages to be worse than the hereditary approach. It would probably be more representative of the population than the Commons, so might add a different perspective to modifying legislation.
 
I did not do this thing with your posts and with the posts of somebody else. Give an example please.

Here's one example:

If I will be the top manager of this great project nobody will die and of course I will be responsible for it.
People who see 99% of the events in their life as negative will not be helped by religious mythology. It would be far better to provide one-on-one professional counselling -- Psychological, medical, financial, or whatever area needs work.

Your words are in red. Mine are in blue. The way you quoted Me made it appear that I was the one saying "If I will be the top manager of this great project nobody will die and of course I will be responsible for it." I did not say any such thing; therefore, you misquoted Me.

I wish one of your songs that you will choice to become "The Worst Song in the History of Humanity"

Here's the first draft of the chorus:

New Saturday Anthem
The worst song in the world
Starved us all for six long days
And on the Sabbath we hurled
New Saturday Anthem
Can't find a doctor or nurse
They went out to play for a hundred eighty-two days
And things just keep getting worse​
Not bad for five minutes' work, eh? Imagine what I could come up with if I actually wanted to do a good job of it.

It is simply impossible successfully fight against it.

It's already defeated. It's doomed to fail, and there's nothing you can do to prevent that.

Thank you that you finally agree that my project has at least some benefits.

No, I said "any benefits that it might have." I haven't seen any actual benefits yet.

Not "everyone". Persons of all 3 Abrahamic world religions and secular persons of 3 Abrahamic world cultures because so called "Hebrew" is the Holy Resurrected Language of our God that was resurrected only in the 20th centuary.

Your god is fictional until proven otherwise, and I am not a member of any Abrahamic religion and do not wish to become a member of one. Furthermore, the Hebrew language was never dead and therefore cannot be "resurrected."

It is a matter of social technology.
I know how implement my project.
All what I need $ 100000000 of investments.

You are tragically wrong. I stand by My words: I predict that when you eventually die and go to your grave, your plan will still not be implemented. After you are gone, no one will care enough to carry on with your work.

Your plan cannot succeed because you will never raise enough money or support. How much money have you saved up so far? How many world leaders have you convinced? I would wager that the answer is very, very close to "zero money and zero world leaders."

Oh, and your "diet" is nutritionally unsound and will invariably lead to muscle wasting and chronic deficiencies of essential nutrients. Please go to the doctor and get a full check-up, including blood tests and a liver workup.
 
You have formulated the 4 blocks of my project adequate enough.
The "Diet of New Saturday" is my another project.
You have forgot block "Taking people to all power places and most work places according loto of candidates that were successful in professional tests and only for one cadence".
It is the most effective instrument of total killing the total corruption.

So now that we've established I generally understand what you want to do I can say with authority that I am very happy that this project will never happen.
 
snip

There are 2 alternative trends of global social development.
To go to God in secular and in religious forms and to go out of God in those forms.
I believe that it will dominate the first trend.
In this case the Resurrected Language of our God will known natively by all people of Abrahamic civilization.
Historically Christians and Muslims never had this ability.
Only in the end of 20th century it really has come to them.


snip

How is this in any way secular?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom