• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Loose Change Forum Lists

To be fair though, there's been no dissent so far to JAStewart's assertion that Holocaust Denial is disgusting; although Pdoherty seems to think that JREFers are morally equivalent to Holocaust deniers for being sceptical about the Franklin child abuse theory.

I spoke too soon:

sarah @LC said:
Is it ok to deny the numbers or statistics?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1137&view=findpost&p=9586527

ixnay @LC said:
I believe the Holocaust happened. I find that's something no one can deny. There's too much evidence.

But I disagree that 6 million Jews were murdered by the Germans. I'd put it closer to 1 million.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1137&view=findpost&p=9587277

Rei Murasame @LC said:
I'd say it's very okay, because certain people have over-inflated, and fabricated quite a few details - and they continue to dredge it up to legitimise everything they do. Then any-one who questions it, gets called a 'nazi' - but the irony is, that most of the people who throw that word around as an insult, are covering for their own mass-murdering sprees.

Anyone still remember that 'jewish soap' nonsense? They claimed that Germans made soap out of their fat (what fat? They were starved!) and bathed with it (right... because SS Officers want to bathe in... their enemies?)

It was proven that the story was totally fabricated nonsense, yet still people try to propogate 'jewish soap' as a true story even up to this year. While Israel was busy bombing Lebanon.

And then we have China, who complain about the Japanese massacring them in WWII, but yet they have mobile execution vans driving around in their country, paid for by their government. Hypocrisy much?

The United States, maintaining that they were somehow a moral superiority, while in 1946 managing to rape more women than the whole of Axis did in 4yrs of war.

Russia, who stooped as low as to rape girls as young as 9yrs old, frequently, in Churches, giving them STDs deliberately.

England, who exploited the loyalty of India to stave off Axis elements within that country, yet after the war gave them absolutely no recognition for their sacrifices.

Israelis daring to complain that England was disallowing them entry into England, when in fact upon checking, it was actually Zionists trying bar them from emmigrating to countries other than Palestine.

So in light of all the overt lying on the part of the so-called 'Allies', I would definitely question some things, the stats of the holocaust being just one of them. History likes to try to paint the Allies as perfect and good, but neither side was much better than the other.

"... under no circumstances may food supplies be assembled among the local inhabitants in order to deliver them to the prisoners of war. Those who violate this command and nevertheless try to circumvent this blockade to allow something to come to the prisoners place themselves in danger of being shot...." - Dwight Eisenhower

Anyone want to tally up how many died as a result of that?

And let's not even get into the actions of the 'noble soviets', because their actions are anything but noble.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1137&view=findpost&p=9588821

Truthers hate it when you point out the anti-semitists in the movement - but I'm wondering what response these remarks will get from the supposedly reasonable truthers.

----------------------

Lastly, here's a few more for the list:

NickJ1234 @LC said:
Truth about AIDS
Waco, Texas
Mambai train bombings (7/11/06)
The Gaza Tunnel attack (the soldier that was supposedly kidnapped, completely fabricated)
Liddle Plane Crash

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1137&view=findpost&p=9597312

So far the only argument about the conspiracies listed is about whether we faked the moon landings or whether we really went to the moon but faked the pictures to hide the evidence of the aliens living on the dark side of the moon.

I'm continuining to document this thread here because I have a feeling that Dylan or Russell may delete it out of sheer embarrassment.
 
surprised none of the CT'ers mention FDR, churchill and pearl harbour.
i grew up with a version of this, my mother was a great advocate of it. her version was that churchill knew of the imminent attack by the nasty nippon fleet (through radio intercepts or something) but he, rubbing his hands with glee, failed to warn FDR.

BV
 
surprised none of the CT'ers mention FDR, churchill and pearl harbour.
i grew up with a version of this, my mother was a great advocate of it. her version was that churchill knew of the imminent attack by the nasty nippon fleet (through radio intercepts or something) but he, rubbing his hands with glee, failed to warn FDR.

BV

And then kept his fingers crossed that hitler would declare war on the US rather than have them go off and fight the japanese on their own in the Pacific and leave europe to it's own war.
 
Thanks. Very enlightening.




As I recall, it did take several tries before John John managed to pass the bar examination.


But since he did finally pass I think that indicates his brain was somewhat larger than a pea but probably smaller than a rutabaga.
 
lets see here...
Technology
Police
Air Force
Drugs
Antrax


Okay, the others make sense. These above I'm having trouble with. I am sure specific aspects of the above can some how be integrated into conspiracies, but how do any of these things, as an entity in themselves, constitute a conspiracy?

I mean, isn't a conspiracy a group of people secretly planning together to commit a crime?

So how does that work with the above subjects?

:confused:

-Gumboot
 
Okay, the others make sense. These above I'm having trouble with. I am sure specific aspects of the above can some how be integrated into conspiracies, but how do any of these things, as an entity in themselves, constitute a conspiracy?

I mean, isn't a conspiracy a group of people secretly planning together to commit a crime?

So how does that work with the above subjects?

:confused:

-Gumboot

Thats what happens when teenagers post while high.
 
I think onions are definately a conspiracy.

With all those layers... what are they trying to hide, huh?

-Gumboot
 
Okay, the others make sense. These above I'm having trouble with. I am sure specific aspects of the above can some how be integrated into conspiracies, but how do any of these things, as an entity in themselves, constitute a conspiracy?

I mean, isn't a conspiracy a group of people secretly planning together to commit a crime?

So how does that work with the above subjects?

:confused:

-Gumboot

I'm guessing here because I really don't want to google for a load more crazy theories, but:

Technology - all technology is controlled by the illuminati, they keep back the really advanced stuff for mind control etc. as well as the stuff they've reverse-engineered from UFOs
Police - controlled by the Illumnati, don't enforce proper justice (like going after satanist paedophiles in government) but instead repress the general population
Air Force - similar to the police, also busy testing chemtrail stuff
Drugs - illegal drugs are all traded by the CIA, the illuminati are trying to kill you with vaccines, big pharma is a conspiracy to keep you ill so they can sell you more drugs
Anthrax - the anthrax sent in the post after 9/11 was an inside to job to keep people scared
 
Anthrax - the anthrax sent in the post after 9/11 was an inside to job to keep people scared


Oh right. Anthrax. They said "Antrax" so I figured it was something to do with trains.

-Gumboot
 
That is a send-up of the truth movement? I hope no-one is so stupid as to actually take it seriously.

The link mentions the 'smokestack of train.' That can only mean a steam train. You Americans must live in the third world if you still use steam trains as the main form of train travel.

Unless there is a steam train preserved for a historical park or something, no we don't. They're diesel/electric hybrids, and don't have any smokestacks.
 
Unless there is a steam train preserved for a historical park or something, no we don't. They're diesel/electric hybrids, and don't have any smokestacks.

But the one that ran into the world train centre about half way up did have a smokestack. :D Your trains must really fly.
 
But the one that ran into the world train centre about half way up did have a smokestack. :D Your trains must really fly.

Those must be the sooper-sekrit CIA trains that run on every guage train track, and when they need to jump to other train tracks they actually hover like the train at the end of "Back To The Future 3."

Oh **** I have said too much.

/me disappears in a poof of smoke, laughing meniacally.
 
The Producers won more Tonys than any other Broadway show in history. If that isn't a conspiracy (and Mel Brooks is Jewish!) than I don't know what is.
 
The Producers won more Tonys than any other Broadway show in history. If that isn't a conspiracy (and Mel Brooks is Jewish!) than I don't know what is.

Hey! It's the only musical I've ever enjoyed.

That Tony fellow must just have good taste :p
 
I'm starting to think that all that's left at Loose Change is anti-semites and people too stupid to argue with them:

Rei Murasame @LC said:
Their take on this is to completely use everyone else to get what they want. The jewish people by-and-large don't believe that Jesus was anything - and as such, they aren't looking for a 'Second Coming' at all.

However, it's convenient for them that Evangelical Christians seem to think that they actually owe the Jewish people something (there are plenty of reasons NOT to owe them anything, but that's offtopic for this thread), and because of this, governments in the West who are interested in pursuing joint agendas with Israel, will invoke this to get the Christians to support them. Likewise, Israel continues to emphasise it, despite not even believing it, probably because they know the whole thing would grind to a halt in 5 seconds, if the religious 'majority' took issue with them and went into protest.

It baffles me how insane the so-called 'fundamental' Christians are, in thinking that they need to support leaders who are clearly following their own global agenda while pandering to them and letting them see what they want to see. The media helps to maintain these deceptions, by portraying Israel as a small group of divine people surrounded by their enemies, who oh-so-barely survived the holocaust.

So when people like me step up and say that it's all a sham, no-one owes Israel anything, and that destroying civilisation and helping to usher in the 'Anti-Christ' is a patently stupid idea anyway - I simply get called a fascist, nazi, anti-semitic, threat to world security, whose daring to oppose the prophecies.


They're so retarded, that they can't understand these simple points:

1. Helping to usher in the One World Government deliberately, just to get Jesus to come back, is definitely selfish, stupid, and evil on a grand scale. Weren't you supposed to be FIGHTING the Luciferians? What, fighting the enemy instead of helping them? Novel idea that! :rolleyes:

2. Amazing how Jews can practice spitting in front of the cross, before AND after World War II, but no one can mention the numerous offenses and the utter disdain that Orthodox Jews really have for Christianity without being labelled as 'anti-semitic' for daring to tell the truth.

Here's some 'adorable' quotes for fundamentalist morons who only know how to snivel about the holocaust:

"I had no contacts with Christianity at all. On the way to school we passed a Roman Catholic church and a Russian Orthodox church, and we spat, pronouncing the words found in Deuteronomy 7:26, ' ... though shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.' Why should we say such horrible words? The [Christian] people looked so pious. They came from surrounding villages to worship, and they never bothered us." - Rachmiel Frydland. [Frydland, 55]


"Our rabbi insisted that we Jewish children spit on the ground and utter curses while passing near a cross, or whenever we encountered a Christian priest or religious procession. Our shopkeepers used to say that 'it was a Mitzveh (blessed deed) to cheat a Goy (gentile).'" - Abraham Sterzer. [Piotrowski, 39]


"The [Jewish] consensus which emerged (in the early periods of Nazi occupation) was the unanimous belief that only total submission to all the Nazi orders and industrious work for the Germans might offer chances of survival until the end of the war. The [Jewish] watchword was: "This is not our war; it's the war of the Poles against the Germans." All the Jewish problems were to be dealt with by the Jewish Council (Judenrat), headed by former Polish senator Adam Czerniakow and formed by Germany themselves. That doctrine of submissiveness remained in force for two years, during which the Jews in the ghetto did not ask the Poles for any help or weapons." [Korbanski, 44]


But of course, I'm an anti-semite for daring refer to history that actually happened. Let's not even get into their later engaging in Soviet atrocities, or smashing Christian churches, because that's beyond the scope of this thread.

3. There is absolutely no command anywhere in the Bible that says we're obligated to aid the nation of Israel, AT ALL.

4. The Talmud repeatedly references 'gentiles' as being degenerate, and not in possession of a higher soul (wtf), as well as advocating 'the use of subterfuges', to cheat, manipulate, and use us. (Yes, I have read it.)

5. The Jewish people never believed in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and they never will. See point #4, and the political make-up of the world, for an explanation of why they continue to humour the fundamentalists.

So that should basically sum it up. I don't even know where I can find the non-bootlicking Christians anymore, because all I ever hear is mindless support for Israel out of them - it's betrayal, on so many levels, betrayal of religion, nation, and even race. It's sickeningly apalling to see.

For the Jews involved in this, it's really all about securing the 'Promised Land', by any means necessary. That's really all there is to it, there is no common belief between the two religions where Jesus is concerned.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1191&view=findpost&p=9672338
 
They clearly missed the Estonia accident, and the Olof Palme assassination. Bunch of hacks! :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom