• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Looking at the world with better granularity

What an eye opener. The world IS heading in the right direction. The world IS getting better.
 
Thanks Almo, that was fascinating, especially the splitting of the African continent into countries and then smaller regions with totally different results. The bit at the end incorporating internet users was particularily interesting to me for some reason (if particularily short) as well, and I'd like to see more of that. I may have to view that again actually, and I love TED talks, there's some great lectures on that site, don't know how I missed that one.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom