• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Link request

Safe-Keeper

My avatar is not a Drumpf hat
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
15,729
Location
Norway
OK, so I make this request in part because this would benefit the community (knowledge shared), and because I could use this link myself:).

In another discussion on this forum (I believe it was this forum), in response to some Christian feeling persecuted by the ACLU, a poster linked to a site that ran a long list of cases in which the ACLU has defended Christians' rights.

Would anyone happen to have a link to this page? I tried Googling various terms, but no luck.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom