jasonpatterson
Philanthropic Misanthrope
Of course now that I actually want to use it I can't find it, but I watched an extensive video detailing the video editing that went into having him walk up the side of a building, fly around a bit, then down the building again.
Why on Earth would anyone believe that a televised magician was not using camera tricks, shills, etc? Why believe that the people involved weren't just paid extras? There are some amazing tricks that skilled magicians can do, don't get me wrong, but if you're not actually watching the trick being performed, why assume that there isn't an additional level of deception involved beyond the normal stuff?
Why on Earth would anyone believe that a televised magician was not using camera tricks, shills, etc? Why believe that the people involved weren't just paid extras? There are some amazing tricks that skilled magicians can do, don't get me wrong, but if you're not actually watching the trick being performed, why assume that there isn't an additional level of deception involved beyond the normal stuff?