Furcifer
Guest
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2007
- Messages
- 13,797
Now that the initial "fear, uncertainty, & doubt" since the Rule change has passed, will you post a link for that, please?
Here's the one I've used in the past: http://www.buyincoins.com/ir-remote-control-controller-for-5050-smd-rgb-led-strip-product-2456.html
You can pick them up on eBay for even less if you have a little patience. I took off the 4 pin connector and soldered on some 18 gauge wire. Then you can basically run 3 LED's off the one unit. At 9A that's a lot of LED. You can also get a DC power supply from the Dollar Store if you don't have one lying around.
And there's your dimmer +more. Not having DC power makes it a little more cumbersome but it's still inexpensive.
These RGB light bulbs:http://cgi.ebay.ca/3W-E27-RGB-led-Spotlight-Bulb-16-colors-IR-remote-/250824915511?pt=Lamps_US&hash=item3a66547a37 might have more potential because they have the AC to DC already in the base. I just haven't taken one apart yet.