Don't they understand that silence speaks louder than words in this case?LTW want to minimize contraversy, and to minimize the amount of stupidity exhibited by the members of their forum. To accomplish this, they ban anyone with decenting opinion, so that to the fence sitters and lurkers, it appears all is well in lala LC land.
TAM
I wonder if Do-Over's backers will get curious about the repeated references to JREF and wander over here. I hope they do. I think they would find it enlightening, to say the least.
I want to be Best Boy! Don't know what that is either, but it sounds naughty!Can I be the gaffer? I don't know what a gaffer does but it sounds important. All the big studios have them. It'd be a nice bit of polish for my resume.
Thanks in advance.
But I wanna do that clapper board job. Even the electronic version looks fun![]()
Well we could always shoot for goofer. But I wanna do that clapper board job. Even the electronic version looks fun![]()
Gaffer's are the electrics, handle all power and set lights. A grip will flag the light, and handle dolly moves, etc... The best boy is second in command, in both grip and gaffer worlds. He usually stays on the truck and watches TV!
Ack. The clapper/loader also has to load the film into the mags though. That's no fun! Screw that job up and it's all over.
-Gumboot
Whoa. That's disturbing.
Whoa. That's disturbing.
Yeah, looks like he's made quite the career out of speaking da troof. Bet it pays better than his previous job, and he gets to travel all over the world.Whoa. That's disturbing.