Upchurch Papa Funkosophy Joined May 10, 2002 Messages 34,265 Location St. Louis, MO Feb 5, 2008 #2 The saddest part is that I fell for this hook, line, and foot tap.
fuelair Banned F Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 58,581 Feb 5, 2008 #3 I didn't go there, I just assumed he took a wide stance in a polling booth.
boloboffin Unregistered B Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 4,986 Feb 5, 2008 #5 I wondered how many people would notice that I posted this at 1:40 in the morning.
CrikeyBobs Critical Thinker C Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 420 Feb 5, 2008 #6 A joke shouldn't take that much research in order to 'get it' (at least I think I now do - it's the foot tapping bit isn't it?). PS Brit here
A joke shouldn't take that much research in order to 'get it' (at least I think I now do - it's the foot tapping bit isn't it?). PS Brit here
Cain Straussian Joined May 31, 2002 Messages 15,557 Location Los Angeles Feb 5, 2008 #7 Stone Island said: Groan. Click to expand... That's what he said.