applecorped
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 20,145
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70099.html
"Frontman Jonathan Davis says: “I feel like Obama’s an Illuminati puppet. He’s basically dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been. Like I say about the White House, ‘You’ve built this house of shame.
I wonder if this washed up group has a new album coming out soon?
...........................
Why yes! Yes they do!
"..spoke with Billboard.com to promote their new album, “The Path of Totality,” and explained the meaning behind some of their songs, including “Illuminati.”
Classy.
"Frontman Jonathan Davis says: “I feel like Obama’s an Illuminati puppet. He’s basically dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been. Like I say about the White House, ‘You’ve built this house of shame.
I wonder if this washed up group has a new album coming out soon?
...........................
Why yes! Yes they do!
"..spoke with Billboard.com to promote their new album, “The Path of Totality,” and explained the meaning behind some of their songs, including “Illuminati.”
Classy.