• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Judge blocks moratorium on off-shore drilling

Yes, you did.

Look I tried very hard to get you to see but your foaming at the mouth has left you unable to read your own posts let alone mine.

try reading this part again.

Yes, I deny that I have ever said otherwise. If I did you can quote me, but you haven't. Ought I demand an apology? You accused me of claiming that you were in favor of the moratorium, and I did no such thing.

Read the BOLDED part again. I did not accuse you of saying I was in favour of the moratorium. I said you misrperesented my position on it. By misrepresenting my position on Feldmans actions you were intimating I was agains the lifting of the moratorium. I was not, I was very much in support of the moratorium even if it had a great impact on the economy. I posted this many times.

Here are two occasions:

See above. Take it in this time. I will not repeat it.

I understand this, but you still agree with Feldman's assessment of the economic impact. That's where you were arguing against what I was saying back there. So I argued back. This is not misrepresenting your position on anything.

I did not agree with Feldman at all. This was my own position on the economic impact and I have never said I supported anything Feldman said or did on the economics of it. You said I was defending his DECISION. I did not. You either lied about it or you misrepresented my position on it.

If those rigs go elsewhere during the moratorium then it will be a difficult few years in the GOM. Those large floaters do not grow on trees.

I agree with the halt but it will damage the economy in TX, LA, AL etc etc big time.

Seriously this is getting weird. What goggles are you wearing?
 
But you do support Feldman's position on the economic impact, don't you? So it isn't true that agreeing in part with Feldman's position means necessarily that you oppose the moratorium. I never said that you oppose the moratorium, but I did say you agree with Feldman's assessment of the economic impact of the moratorium.

And since you've been rude and insulting to me this entire thread, you certainly ought not expect any kind of apology for any reason from me.

No. I did not even read Feldmans economic reasoning. I know that the economy will hurt. I know because I have worked there. I am an industry insider. I do not need him to tell me anything about that. I am against his decision. You said I was defending his decision..

That is a lie or a misrepresentation of my position. OK?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom