• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

JREF Lives!

Gord_in_Toronto

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
26,884
(Well Sort of)

I noticed this announcement from McGill University:

On checking:

I find a post (from the "Old Site") confirming the award. This is the only announcement since one that announced a similar award in 2022!

Otherwise, the site could not be much deader.

Talk about keeping a low profile!

The JREF Wikipedia page says that "As of January 2024, JREF leadership consisted of: President: Banachek (Steven Shaw) of Las Vegas, Nevada, Secretary: Daniel Denman of Silver Spring, Maryland, and Treasurer / Assistant Secretary: Richard L. Adams Jr. of Fort Lauderdale, Florida". So a faint heart is beating.
 
I am just wondering whether anyone has access to more information as to what JRFE is up to.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom