Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy
I've said it before, it is absolutely mind-boggling the extents to which some will go to try to prevent others from getting healthcare.
Or that doing so is considered a matter of principle or freedom.
I've said it before, it is absolutely mind-boggling the extents to which some will go to try to prevent others from getting healthcare.
I think Jefferson's quote in my .sig is a good idea, and he knew about armed insurrections, didn't he?
Enormous innovations...
I think it says a lot that some people apparently consider affordable health care in the U.S. to be any kind of innovation.
I've said it before, it is absolutely mind-boggling the extents to which some will go to try to prevent others from getting healthcare.
Well, the GOP blocked the sensible thing to do in the 90s. What would you recommend?"We must do something! This is something! We must do this!"
Well, the GOP blocked the sensible thing to do in the 90s. What would you recommend?
The GOP came up with a better solution in the 70s. Why don't we do that?
I've said it before, it is absolutely mind-boggling the extents to which some will go to try to prevent others from getting healthcare.
Heh, in 2003 the left mobilized hundreds of thousands of people to protest going to war in Iraq, in 2009-2010 the right mobilized hundreds of thousands of people to protest making health care available to people who couldn't afford it.