• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

John Scalzi On the Creationist Museum

One of the best parts. Emphasis mine.

Will these folks find the arguments they find at the Creation Museum convincing? Again, you got me. I certainly hope not, but more to the point I would hope that these folks don’t come away feeling that their love of Christ obliges them to swallow heaping mounds of ********* from people who are phobic about metaphor. I really don’t think Jesus would care if you think that you and a monkey have a common ancestor; I think he would care more that you think you and your neighbor have a common weal.

Metaphorobics! A new way of looking at Christian Literalists.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom