• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Jeff Rense files criminal charges against Alex Jones"

Orphia Nay

Penguilicious Spodmaster
Tagger
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
54,287
Location
Australia
According to Benjamin Fulford, "Jeff Rense has filed a formal police report charging Alex Jones of Infowars.com with interstate terrorism and threats. According to Mr. Rense: “This is all about Jones...who called me at home last Tuesday afternoon just past 1pm and threatened to "destroy" me (and my family)["]."

Fulford is no stranger to woo/twoof, so I wonder if this story can actually be confirmed. (I refuse to visit any Alex Jones websites to check.)


...

Looks like Rense denies filing charges, but it seems he's filed a police report.

http://www.rense.com/general85/issue.htm

I have not gone to court for a restraining order against Mr. Jones, nor have I filed formal charges against anyone. A police report and case number are far different and are employed to simply make formal note of an event.

This bit's intriguing:

Both Mr. Jones and myself have been the recipients of many death threats over the years and I have now received even more to add to that sorry total.

I wonder if he means Alex Jones fans have made death threats against him?
 
:D

Alex Jones should not have to censor information that his wife and kids are Jewish. Instead of threatening Mr. Rense personally, he should have attacked the content of the article about him. He should also, as I do, wear his Jewish connection like a badge of honour and fight against the Zionist gangsters on behalf of righteous Jews and all humans everywhere.

-Fulford.

Alex Jones is Jewish? Has anyone heard that before?


Once again, I do NOT threaten people nor have I ever done so in my entire life.

- Rense.

Who accused him of making threats?
 
:D
Alex Jones is Jewish? Has anyone heard that before?

I heard that his wife was Jewish, but that has been circulating for some time now. As for Jones it seems they are just hitting him up for his "connection" to the Jewish community and no accusing him of being Jewish himself.
 
I'm not sure if I pity the judge that has to hear this case, or think he's the luckest SOB on the planet...

and yeah, the perfect smiley for this is :catfight:
 
Well, Alex is issuing his own lawsuit it seems. Presumably the case will be heard live on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJS2SKDpyaY
images
 
Rense is saying on his site that he has not or is not filing any charges. Is Rense just backpedaling after Alex threatened him with suing or what is going on?
 
I really like that smiley face where the two of them are smacking each other silly...
 
I like how Alex Jones very smugly and confidently states that he'll be filing a lawsuit against Rense for defamation. I find it absolutely incredible that he seems so confident that the judiciary system will work for him as designed, while his radio show is dedicated to pointing out how evil, backward, and corrupt the government is. How much does he actually believe his own words?

I'm reminded of a video somebody posted of him having trouble with a ticket machine in the NYC subway. The machine required him to swipe his driver license and he seemed to have no objection to such a privacy-invading data collection procedure.

Phony.
 
I guess their ratings must have tanked so they needed some attention.
Actually less commercials would be a blessing.
I have already stocked up my bunker so those commercials dont really help me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom