• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

January Stundie Nominations

I would like to throw Bryan from the DI forums into the pot. Apparently the planes crashing into the two towers can be accurately modelled by hitting a pane of glass with a piece of eggshell cellotaped to a plank of wood

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=740597&postcount=1
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=740599&postcount=2

skb
This is my favorite bit.

Next week we'll be taking another look at what happens when a hard object
collides with a not-so-hard object. :rolleyes:
I wonder what happens when you fire a (soft) lead bullet at a (hard) steel plate. /facepalm.
 
So, for reasons only known to the NWO, they decided to:

Fake the plane crash AND create fake footage AND thought it a good idea to put in the Twin Towers AND move those towers up north some four miles AND make them look nothing like the Twin Towers AND disregarded the fact that the towers were destroyed seven years ago.

NWO - We Complicate Like Hell (TM)

:boggled:

Not Well Organized. We are agents of chaos so all of our plots have lots of loose ends.
 
NWO - We Complicate Like Hell (TM)

:boggled:


Yes, we do.

I'll nominate a couple of quotes from that thread. First up:

DoYouEverWonder said:
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 09:01 AM

I totally agree.

That way if one of the attacks failed, they still would have had enough to start their war on the rest of us. It just would have taken a little more convincing.

I also think that something did go wrong that morning and that 'Flight 93' was delayed and threw them off schedule. My opinion is that they wanted to hit Camp David for a real Trifecta, WTC - Financial Capital (Civilians), the Pentagon (Military) and Camp David (President). Camp David was a perfect target, since Bushler was safe hiding behind small children in an elementary school.

If they had managed to pull it all off, then they would have been able to institute martial law. Fortunately, that didn't happen and praise gore for the internets, they've lost the ability to pull another 9/11 in this country and get away with blaming it on al Ciada anymore.


(Overheard at NWO headquarters on 9/11/2001):

Voice #1: Sir, we've managed to destroy two skyscrapers and take out a pretty good sized chunk of the Pentagon, but since flight 93 was delayed, we won't be able to institute martial law after all.

Voice #2: I hate it when a plan falls apart!

Okay ... :rolleyes:

And here's nominee #2:

Lord Tsukasa said:
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 04:03 PM

5) Six months before 9-11, FOX aired "The Lone Gunmen", which gave the perpetrators cover, so that if anyone who had inside knowledge came public, they would be ridiculed as having watched the episode and then put into a mental facility that would 'help them see the difference between fact and fiction'. This indicates media involvement.


:boxedin:
 
Those are two good ones. Camp David = Martial Law is uniquely stupid.
 
If I weren't strongly agnostic, I'd be on my knees every day thanking God that truthers don't teach physics professionally:

le_ribault said:
By a lucky coincidence the ratio of the weight of a fully loaded Hummer and a six-pack of cold beer in aluminum cans is not unlike that of our plane and building example. There is also a happy similarity in their construction, aluminum v. steel. A frosty sixer of Bud tallboys is about .069% of the weight of a Hummer. The higher ratio gives us a margin of error. It’s as if the plane were over twice as heavy as it really was and allows us to use the entire six-pack, which I always recommend.

Imagine now, as unlikely as it may seem, that I suspend a perfectly good six-pack above a highway at the grille height of the Hummer. Let’s even imagine that the cans are filled with jet fuel instead of beer. Let’s also put an Arab who has never driven before in the Hummer bearing down on the six-pack at 500 miles an hour. (Do not try this with your Hummer.)

If we believe the official explanation of the collapse of the World Trade Center, the following is what we would have to believe would happen next to our Hummer.

The Hummer hits the six-pack, which, according to Newton’s third law is exactly the same as the six-pack hitting the Hummer. The jet fuel ignites in a spectacular fireball which engulfs the Hummer and burns furiously but not long. The six-pack passes through the grille, the motor, the firewall, and the seats and shoots out through the back door. All traces of the six-pack vanish. No sign of aluminum is found anywhere on the grille or inside the Hummer. Nor are there any pieces of beer can on the road around the point of impact. Even the pull tabs are gone.

The Hummer careens forward in a billowing cloud of smoke for about another half hour then suddenly disintegrates into a pile of nuts, bolts and smoldering dust that you could hide under a beach umbrella. No piece of the wreckage is larger than a door knob.

Officials find the Arab’s undamaged driver’s license on top of the pile.

Do you think Newton would buy this story?


From the OP of a thread deliciously titled Sir Issac Newton wouldn't buy the 911 story.

DI Forums.
 
Last edited:
If I weren't strongly agnostic, I'd be on my knees every day thanking God that truthers don't teach physics professionally

Umm yeah... except Steven Jones managed to pollute at least a semester worth pf physics classes before BYU unloaded his dumb ass. :(
 
Tin Foil Timothy, in a rare nomination from outside the CT forum or 9/11 CT sub-forum reveals the source of his in-depth psychoanalysis of the mental state of servicemen in combat

Part of training a military force is indoctrinating them to dehumanize the enemy. You don't want your soldiers worrying about killing a 'human being'. That brings on their humanitarian side and makes them less efficient killers.

Guy down our street is in the military in Afghanistan.
He says they shoot Afghan kids without hesitation as they think of them all as subhuman. That's who they are hypnotized.

These soldiers don't even see them as human. That's how they are trained.

You don't end up with an effective Army that's seeing a human being with feelings in the sights of your rifle.

Actually it's Despicable coming from anybody. I'm just telling you what dude down the street said to me. I was horrified and thought it was despicable as well.

I've heard people stationed in Iraq call the Iraqis infidels as well.

Wake up to the realities. Don't listen to Skeptic's nonsense. Soldiers are trained to dehumanize the enemy so there killing efficiency isn't compromised.

Think on the classic, but true, quote from the nasty Henry Kissinger: "Soldiers are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy"

This is how the establishment treats the military. the Government doesn't give a **** about vets. They are just cannon fodder to ac as mercenaries for the agenda of those with the power.

Wake up.
 
Guy down our street is in the military in Afghanistan

"Soldiers are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy"

So, the source of all Tin Foil Timothy's information is a dumb, stupid animal?

I guess that pretty much explains Tin Foil Timothy in a nutshell.
 
GodisEnergy shows an extraordinary response to answering a reductio ad absurdam rhetorical question: just reaffirm the absurdity.

GodisEnergy said:
Now, explain why you think the north tower fell before the south, and explain what I got wrong. Begin.

because The north tower was imploded before the south tower

Delusional idealogues ROCK!

Dave
 
Tin Foil Timothy, in a rare nomination from outside the CT forum or 9/11 CT sub-forum reveals the source of his in-depth psychoanalysis of the mental state of servicemen in combat

Apparently he is down the street from a military penitentiary.
 
I'm trying hard to recall any "enemies are sub-human" training during my 8 years of service and I'm drawing a blank.

I was given some pills after oral surgery for wisdom tooth extraction just before I got out. Maybe they weren't painkillers but targeted memory erasers.

Then again, I was Navy and it could just be an Army thing ...
 
I'm trying hard to recall any "enemies are sub-human" training during my 8 years of service and I'm drawing a blank.

I was given some pills after oral surgery for wisdom tooth extraction just before I got out. Maybe they weren't painkillers but targeted memory erasers.

Then again, I was Navy and it could just be an Army thing ...

There you go!

Army = kills sub-humans
Navy = kills sub-marines
 
I know this won't be accepted as a stundie but :

death-to-juice-224x300.jpg


Damn juices! Drink them all so they won't exist any more!
 
I know this won't be accepted as a stundie but :

[qimg]http://blog.mendes-france.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/death-to-juice-224x300.jpg[/qimg]

Damn juices! Drink them all so they won't exist any more!


I am deeply appalled by your blatant anti-citrusism. :mad:
 
I'm trying hard to recall any "enemies are sub-human" training during my 8 years of service and I'm drawing a blank.

Funny I was in the US Army for 4 years and got no such training. And I was in a Combat arm...Artillery, to be exact.
I got the feeling in basic training that the DI's though all recruits were subhuman, but that seems to be a universal among the military anywhere....
 
Guy 1: There's this dude down the street that totally thinks genocide is happening in Afghanistan.
Guy 2: You should tell him that the soldiers there shoot kids all the time.
Guy 1: Yeah, that's good. We'll say we thought they were subhuman or something.
Guy 2: Next week you should say soldiers call the Iraqis "infidels."
guy 1: Yeah, I bet he'll believe that too.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom