• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

January Stundie Finals

Vote for the best Stundie of January

  • 1) I know what the lack of a comma will prove

    Votes: 42 34.1%
  • 2) The speed of ignorance might be the same as radio

    Votes: 26 21.1%
  • 3) Make believe hypnotism proves that the CIA can do it

    Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 4) The TSA gets kinky

    Votes: 13 10.6%
  • 5) Shadow Government Ninjas

    Votes: 16 13.0%
  • 6) Protect the polio virus

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • 7) You can't collapse buildings from the bottom up

    Votes: 8 6.5%
  • 8) Unregistered babies are on the menu--Ireland is saved!

    Votes: 18 14.6%
  • 9) WTC mass mysteries

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • 10) No not that "footprint"

    Votes: 21 17.1%
  • 11) Let's make Bush poor above all else

    Votes: 12 9.8%
  • 12) Subjects to no law

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 13) Birther math

    Votes: 12 9.8%
  • 14) Only idiots like you

    Votes: 15 12.2%
  • 15) Queensland Global Inc Ltd

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • 16) Wide angle telephoto lens

    Votes: 16 13.0%
  • 17) How many moons are there?

    Votes: 58 47.2%
  • 18) Sunsets are scary

    Votes: 29 23.6%
  • 19) Vegan world order

    Votes: 22 17.9%
  • 20) I can cite myself....right?

    Votes: 74 60.2%

  • Total voters
    123
  • Poll closed .
Personally I vote for ones I don't think other people will vote for. But I'm different.
 
I went for 19 just because of it's sheer insanity, but I can understand why a lot of people would say although it's pure crazy, it is not really Conspiracy oriented.
20 would be my second choice. The mentality of the Holocaust denier in a nutshell.
 
I know it is supposed to be in fun and we should not take it too seriously, but what exactly are the criteria we should be using in deciding where to cast votes?

There aren't any. Vote for the ones you find funniest. Or the craziest. Or the most facepalm-worthy. Whatever pops your weasel.
 
I went for 19 just because of it's sheer insanity, but I can understand why a lot of people would say although it's pure crazy, it is not really Conspiracy oriented.
20 would be my second choice. The mentality of the Holocaust denier in a nutshell.



I'm pretty sure 19 must be a Poe; it's just too perfect a parody of the complete lack of real-world sense behind so many of the anti-NWO "solutions" actual CTers have come up with.
 
I'm disappointed in the lack of love for 18. It was a beautiful sunset.
 
.
Where to vote? There's this place on the top of the page that has these what we big kids call "radio buttons."

That's where you vote...
.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom