You think there will be future historians? Aren't you the optimist!Future historians are going to look at such recorded hearings when trying to work out what the hell happened. I wonder how these morons imagine future generations will regard them.
You think there will be future historians? Aren't you the optimist!Future historians are going to look at such recorded hearings when trying to work out what the hell happened. I wonder how these morons imagine future generations will regard them.
They won't necessarily be humans.You think there will be future historians? Aren't you the optimist!
I saw someone say he pulled a grenade and threw the pinI have to say that questioning by Schmitt was one of the funniest political backfires I've ever seen. The looks on his face and Britt's face when they realized just how wrong it had gone was priceless.
Kennedy looked like he was playing with ill-fitting dentures while sitting next to Schmitt. Either that or he was chewing his cud.
That's really very good.I saw someone say he pulled a grenade and threw the pin