• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Jack Chick Parodies

Hahaha, wow, the Galactus one is awesome!

As a Marvel Fan, it was my duty to post a link to that one.
It also gives a more logical explanations of the rather messed up theology of the Marvel universe then Marvel itself has ever done.
Of course I also consider the original Galactus Trilogy in Fantastic FOur to be the greatest achievement of the Marvel in the Silver age, and rate it right up there with 'The Dark Knight Returns" as a Masterpiece of the Super Hero Comic Genre.
Someone really needs to do a CHick Tract Parody with Darkseid and the New Gods.....
 
Last edited:
(Resurrecting this old thread instead of creating a new one because there are already FAR too many Chick threads floating around.)

I was re-reading the classic Chick parody "Who Will Be Eaten First?" recently (same comic as linked to in post three), but was greatly disappointed by the image quality.

This spurred me to waste most of a Saturday creating a much higher quality version of the same comic.

If anyone is interested in looking at it, or sending it to other people, or comparing my version to the original, you can click here to see my high-quality version.
 
(Resurrecting this old thread instead of creating a new one because there are already FAR too many Chick threads floating around.)

I was re-reading the classic Chick parody "Who Will Be Eaten First?" recently (same comic as linked to in post three), but was greatly disappointed by the image quality.

This spurred me to waste most of a Saturday creating a much higher quality version of the same comic.

If anyone is interested in looking at it, or sending it to other people, or comparing my version to the original, you can click here to see my high-quality version.

Nice, but can you do something about the text where the guy says it's "hopless"?

Thanks.
 
Nice, but can you do something about the text where the guy says it's "hopless"?

Thanks.

Okay, it's fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

I made sure I didn't duplicate the apostrophe errors in the original ("your right" and "were all gonna die"), but I guess I should have used a spell-check on the text I was going to use in order to spot any new errors made in re-typing it.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom