• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Is god a sexual pest?

Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
515
This ad popoffed up on my blog just now.

Worrying! Don't even know what he/she/it looks like so how do I know if I want to be touched?

Peter Popoff
God wants to touch you Don't miss what God has for you
peterpopoffministries.com/

Anyone been touched by God? Was it good? Does he have a biggun? I think we should be told!!!
 
Indeed, God is overly concerned with human genital action and with policing gender relations.

263894d6b96e804219.jpg
 
Last edited:
Indeed, God is overly concerned with human genital action and with policing gender relations.

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/263894d6b96e804219.jpg[/qimg]

Sorry, me old eyes cannae see. Is that a witch? Or an evil adulteress, or perchance an unusual woman I see at the stake.

My daughter, perhaps? Innocent of all charges, but has a mole on her neck?
Or doesn't agree with me? Her father. Or says she can have an abortion because it is her body? And of course, the rapist has a right to life? Or she asked for it? Or her husband beats her? Or gods marriage is sacred?

Or they go near my daughters and I tear their hearts out with my bare hands....so that is my earthly justice! Fair enough, god!! I only wish I could protect all daughters and sons the same way!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom