• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Is global AGW a scam like credit default swaps?

All readers have to go by are your posts. And those posts portray an anti-science bent and a notable degree of evasiveness. .

I am evasive on the science - no question. Not on anything political or social. I have always backed that up in one way or another

While it's true that posters get testy,... (snip)

No.
It happens regardless of any support provided and it doesn't matter who asks the question.
All one has to do is question the "consensus" view and testiness is displayed.

BTW, I think "testy" is far too soft a word, abuse and ridicule are closer.

But even if I'm wrong, you're still admitting to intentionally posting in an unreasonable fashion -- (snip) -- you should take responsibility for the consequences.

Firstly. I have only taken that tack in the face of unreasonable ridicule from the warmers. Why should I put up with that ad nauseum? The attitude to my genuine enquiries and comments were constantly hostile and personal.

Second. I am only putting up what is freely out there that Joe and his mates see. Correct or not, that is what they get. And correct or not, from a scientific consideration, how would he know? He and I are TOO STUPID to understand it, remember?

Thirdly. The consequences cut both ways. If the warmers are going to be rude to me, why wouldn't I respond with same? Or do you mistake me for someone that should be turning the other cheek? I am no ones doormat.

:)
 
And there is no conspiracy here because it is no longer a secret.

The same people that came up with a mechanism(default credit swaps) to drain money out of the economy for the power holders have done it again using false information.
Just like Iraq's WMD's. A scam to get us into war to make profits for the power holders.. This is a pattern throughout history.

Carbon trading is a scam, not a conspiracy.
 
I would not be surprised if the carbon-trading scheme will be similar to credit default-swaps
 
The question is invalid. Credit default swaps are not a scam, they were created to serve a very real purpose. Now one could argue that the end result of their use was more negative than positive, but there is no indication that they were created out of some negarious intent.
 
Carbon Trading is a total waste of time, all it allows is for companies to gain cheap credits by planting trees in Africa and still spew out the same pollution they have been from the very start. Concentrating on Carbon is stupid imo, we need to be dealing with polution wholesale, be it air, water, or land. Companies using scrubber technologies to remove Nitrates, Sulphides, and CO2 from their emissions, cleaning up their waste waters (make them take their drinking water in down stream of from their output) dealing with dumping of toxic chemicals into landfills. Using cleaner and less polluting technologies is the way to go, but the CTS isn't going to do that, only by forcing them to do so, and for ALL pollution, not just CO2, can we start to fix up a lot of issues.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom