• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Is Communism Synonymous With Atheism?

Are you a Commie?

  • I am an atheist and I long for the glorious workers paradise that will follow the toppling of the Bo

    Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I am an atheist and I am not a Pinko.

    Votes: 127 77.4%
  • On Planet X the communists have all the money.

    Votes: 31 18.9%

  • Total voters
    164
  • Poll closed .
Or because "communist" is a dirty word similar to the way that some people attempt to make "liberal" a dirty word in the US?

The Communist party were quite proud of it. I think it was more a case of them grabbing it and the other lot not wanting to be confused with them. (See People's Liberation Front Of Judea).
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom