• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Is 8 Great?

webfusion

Philosopher
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
9,798
What is the number one motivation for upgrading to I-E 8 browser ?

I know that it probably won't be possible for me to install (still running Win98) but what about at my work? Is there any visible adavantage?
 
I wouldn't consider any version of Internet Exploiter an upgrade.

My serious opinion? Stick with 7. It's an internet browser, so no matter what features 8 might bring you, I can't imagine it will improve your productivity much. That, and being an integral part of Windows, upgrading could have some side effects.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom