• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Impeach Obama

Do you think Obama should be impeached ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 18 18.9%
  • no

    Votes: 71 74.7%
  • maybe

    Votes: 6 6.3%

  • Total voters
    95
Presidenting while Democrat?

[SIZE="-2"]ETA: missed it by THAT much, 99...[/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
GDNP: Were you asking what I meant or answering Puppychow?
 
Oh, just answering (guessing, actually) a minute late. Thus the "missed it by THAT much" edit.
 
I think the point is to get back at the "Impeach Bush" / "Selected not Elected" bumper stickers which were on certain cars about a microsecond after he was sworn in...
 
I vote no, because there are no grounds for impeachment.

I want to know how long before you hear terms like "Obama apologist?" :D
 
Yes. There are so many politicians who dream to be the president. Don't ask me why, but they do!

I say, give them all a chance. Impeach Obama, and then put someone else there. After a few weeks, impeach him/her too. Then repeat the process.

That way, everyone will get his chance, and be happy. Right?
 
I think the point is to get back at the "Impeach Bush" / "Selected not Elected" bumper stickers which were on certain cars about a microsecond after he was sworn in...
Seeing Obama is the anti-Christ, you'd think the Impeace Obama stickers would be up in half a microsecond, then:confused:?

Oh, wait, here we go:).
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom