• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

impact factors / sci

bpesta22

Cereal Killer
Joined
Jul 31, 2001
Messages
4,942
Someone here was kind enuff to get me impact factors for various journals last year.

I hear the 2007 IF's are out. Can anyone look up these two journals, please!

Intelligence
Personality and Individual Differences.


TIA
 
2007 impact factors are out. These from the web of knowledge.

Intelligence - 2.986
Personality and Individual Differences - 1.400
 
bpesta22 - If you don't mind, I'm curious as to what you will do with this information.
 
Thanks much!

5th year review for tenure and I need it to argue journal quality.
 
Sorry to bump this thread but I am having no luck searching the web for impact factors and my university is too cheap to purchase the list.

If anyone could give *2007* values for these journals, I'd sincerely appreciate it:


Journal of applied psychology
Journal of experimental psychology: learning, memory and cognition
Memory and cognition
Perception and psychophysics
Journal of management



TIA
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom