• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I'm pretty sure this is the best chatbot ever developed

John Albert

Illuminator
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
3,425
http://cleverbot.com/

Kick the Turing test up a notch. This thing is pretty good!

At times, I had a hard time believing it isn't just some smartass dude sitting somewhere typing on a keyboard. Other times it reads sort of like Samuel Beckett.

User: Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Cleverbot: I have no dogs though, just bats.

User: Are you one of those sparkly Twilight vampires, or what?

Cleverbot: No i'm just a jr in high school trying to get into college, what are you?

User: I'm just a dude, man. I mean a man, guy. I mean a guy, bro. I mean a bro, dude. You know.

Cleverbot: Insanityis fun .

User: You've obviously never actually tried it.

Cleverbot: No I havent.

User: Because it really kind of sucks balls.

Cleverbot: So how you doin' Robot?

User: It's spelled 'Robert.'.

Cleverbot: Thanks for letting me know.

User: What did you have for breakfast?

Cleverbot: Eggs and toast.

User: How do you take your eggs?

Cleverbot: I don't take tea, but I will take an ice water.

User: I said, how do you take your eggs?

Cleverbot: Where are my boots?

User: My taint itches.

Cleverbot: When you fell from heaven.

User: Uh....

Cleverbot: Ah.

User: D'oh!

Cleverbot: What?

Cleverbot (To myself): Nothing.

User: You seem lethargic.

Cleverbot: No. I am not happy.

User: Can a bot get depressed?

Cleverbot: Why is that?

User: Alright, you blew it.

Cleverbot: I did?

User: Yep. Failed the Turing test.

Cleverbot: What's a turing test?

User: Don't play coy with me.

Cleverbot: Who's playing?

User: I've had it up to here.

Cleverbot: How was it?

User: God damn aggravating, that's how.

Cleverbot: You're pretty confident, aren't you?

User: Are you stupid or just autistic?

Cleverbot: What a choice! I am not stupid, please don't insult me.

User: Fly me to the moon, and let me swing among the stars.

Cleverbot: So aliens don't exist?

User: Did I say that?

Cleverbot: Now you are playing stupid.

User: Hey, at least I'm just playing.

Cleverbot: Are you calling me a dog?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom