• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I'll be dammed

marting

Illuminator
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
4,314
At least some were building infrastructure. Unfortunately their liquid assets ruptured.

Busy beavers were on Friday blamed for a train derailment that spilled more than 20,000 liters of diesel fuel into the Ottawa River, which supplies the Canadian capital's drinking water.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.186030923e6e67dba9138ca1b4237f7d.661&show_article=1

The article ends with an upbeat note:

Ottawa Valley Railroad, a subsidiary of Rail America, said the economic impact of the rail line's closure would be minimal.

The firm said it would not require the use of the track for several weeks due to low shipping volumes along the route of late.

I've also seen a significant reduction in rush hour delays in LA. Sometimes I just don't want to look at the cloud behind that silver lining.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom