• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

if atheists ruled the world...

ravdin

Illuminator
Joined
Oct 16, 2005
Messages
4,985
The content of this video is lifted verbatim from online Christian fundamentalist forums.

WARNING: some of the content is NSFW.

 
Yea, they exaggerate the theistic arguments slightly, that's why I figured it is parody. And yes, I do mean slightly exaggerated.
 
Um, it isn't parody?

I mean, the people are, but the text isn't.
FSTDT.net and the former FSTDT.com... feature actual quotes from actual fundamentalists, as gathered from all over the Interweb. It is, sadly, not parody.
 
Well, it's sort of a parody because it takes all of these ridiculous arguments and assigns them to a few uberfundies. I do remember reading "if atheists rules the world" though, and one person did post that outlandish hypothetical.
 
Well, yes, the words are genuine, but the act of having people say them aloud is parodying them. The talking heads in the video do not mean what they say.

I wonder if the authors of the actual words would feel such conviction if they could hear them said out loud before they submitted them.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom