• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I need a stripper

I'd also suggest an IDE (Netbeans etc.) which would make this task a fairly easy one.
 
I have (again!) inherited a majorly dysfunctional website.

Is there a nice utility somewhere that will strip out all the <div> and <span> elements?

Every. Freakin. Paragraph. has it's own individual formatting.

Sigh.

Thanks!

Likely the result of using some bad tool to create it. I saw one like this recently.
 
I thought this was going to be about a wire stripper, which I desperately needed when running new ethernet cable to the barn. Had to make do with a knife.

On the plus side, the horse has his own email account now.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom