• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I met my first truther.

No, you wouldn't. The ones I have met are sad, misguided lost people. They had a definite aura of mental illness, paranoia, and were absolutely socially incompetent.

Which I find hilarious.
 
Not to pick on religious people, that isn't my intention. But isn't it funny that truthers approach people which much the same tactics as anyone asking, "Have you heard the good news?" This has led me to the opinion that the truth movement is much like any other religion, and that you have to approach its members in much the same way. Basically by saying you are not interested and hoping that they take the hint and leave you alone.
 
Not to pick on religious people, that isn't my intention. But isn't it funny that truthers approach people which much the same tactics as anyone asking, "Have you heard the good news?" This has led me to the opinion that the truth movement is much like any other religion, and that you have to approach its members in much the same way. Basically by saying you are not interested and hoping that they take the hint and leave you alone.

They're also using the theme of "the lost sheep(le)"! :eek:
I think you're on to something. May I interest you in a copy of Loose Change, good sir? :rolleyes:;):p
 
Not to pick on religious people, that isn't my intention. But isn't it funny that truthers approach people which much the same tactics as anyone asking, "Have you heard the good news?" This has led me to the opinion that the truth movement is much like any other religion, and that you have to approach its members in much the same way. Basically by saying you are not interested and hoping that they take the hint and leave you alone.

Or you can just turn the garden hose on them.
 
Maybe it's for communication during the 'revolution'?

According to an April Stundie nomination, it doesn't matter.

If the FBI can hear us when our cell phones are off, I doubt very much short wave radio technology will hold them off for long either.
 
According to an April Stundie nomination, it doesn't matter.

If the FBI can hear us when our cell phones are off, I doubt very much short wave radio technology will hold them off for long either.
My favorite is the Alex Jones one that says that Google watches us through our webcams as we are using the internet. So basically all Mac users are being watched all the time, even when their webcams are turned off.
 
My favorite is the Alex Jones one that says that Google watches us through our webcams as we are using the internet. So basically all Mac users are being watched all the time, even when their webcams are turned off.


I hope the google ninjas are enjoying their view of my ceiling then...
 
I met a debunker once. Knowing how easily he`d fall for anything, I slapped him in the back of the head. He turned around and said "why did you do that?" I laughed and said "do what?" He replied "you`re the only one here, so you had to be the one who slapped me." I laughed again and said " Prove it!"
 
Last edited:
I met a debunker once. Knowing how easily he`d fall for anything, I slapped him in the back of the head. He turned around and said "why did you do that?" I laughed and said "do what?" He replied "you`re the only one here, so you had to be the one who slapped me." I laughed again and said " Prove it!" Then he punched me in the face, knocking me to the ground. I asked, "Why did you hit me?" He then replied, "It wasn't me, it was obviously a controlled air burst engineered by the New World Order. Then I woke up, realizing I would never have the nerve to hit anyone.

There I fixed that one for you.
 
I met a debunker once. Knowing how easily he`d fall for anything, I slapped him in the back of the head. He turned around and said "why did you do that?" I laughed and said "do what?" He replied "you`re the only one here, so you had to be the one who slapped me." I laughed again and said " Prove it!"


Your posts are boring.
 
I met a debunker once. Knowing how easily he`d fall for anything, I slapped him in the back of the head. He turned around and said "why did you do that?" I laughed and said "do what?" He replied "you`re the only one here, so you had to be the one who slapped me." I laughed again and said " Prove it!"

So he was right, you were the one who slapped him.

So what are you trying to say here? :con2:
 
Last edited:
Boy this is depressing, it seems our resident truthers don't even bother to try to make sense anymore.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom