• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I don't get it

Ok, I admit that stories of the Catholic Saints fascinate me - they are all so wonderfully weird. Most of them would have given me nightmares as a kid.

Good King Wenceslaus has a bunch of churches! I would never have guessed.
Like, I thought he was just a version of Santa Claus. He was murdered on the way to church so they made him a saint. What a violent life.


Completely creepy.

Actually, the whole awakening when they are at their lowest hour thing reminds me of King Arthur.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom