• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Huckabee Attacks Natalie Portman...

Don't speak ill of the ill! Huckabee is suffering from oral diarrhea and running off of the vowels.
 
Natalie Portman Uncensored Rap is somewhat amusing. Hucakbee should see this.


Aw embedding is disabled.
Oh well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q

It is nothing but shock humor.

Skeptic Ginger, did you ever hear what Huckabee really said or are you content to rely on the filtered and edited version from CNN, Maddow or whomever?
 
Last edited:
Natalie Portman has chosen to have a kid without a partner. I am sure she must think it is a blessing. Well, is it wrong of someone speaks out against it? Poor Natalie Portman. Would you say if some politician said it not a good role model, that would be a bad thing? Would you say it is wrong to talk badly about going on coke binges? Would that be picking on poor Natalie Portman? I mean Natalie Portman is rich and can afford a full time child care at home and even tutors so that a father does not have to sit with the kid and read to him or her.

Why are you lying? She has a partner. I wonder do you think kids should be taken from people who lose their spouse to divorce or death? Why not?
 
Why are you lying? She has a partner. I wonder do you think kids should be taken from people who lose their spouse to divorce or death? Why not?

No, he's figured out by now that she's got a partner, and that his rants look pretty silly as a result. However, not being the type to back down, Bill is still failing about, desperately trying to have some kind of point.
 
Skeptic Ginger, did you ever hear what Huckabee really said or are you content to rely on the filtered and edited version from CNN, Maddow or whomever?
I heard what he said out of his own mouth, I posted a video of it. If you think there is something out of context or if you want to fantasize he was only talking about teenage mothers, where's your evidence? You got nothing. Heck you didn't even know Portman had a partner.
 
Last edited:
Didn't Glenn Beck prove that Natalie Portman is the anti-Christ? I mean, she supported John Kerry for president on Jon Stewart's show. So it might be true.

Should I say now that I am joking? Yes, I think I should.
 
I heard what he said out of his own mouth, I posted a video of it. If you think there is something out of context or if you want to fantasize he was only talking about teenage mothers, where's your evidence? You got nothing. Heck you didn't even know Portman had a partner.

No, you didn't. I did not see it. The video you posted that I saw was a CNN report. That does not count. Not by a long shot. That was like an unfunny joke. They played maybe two sentences and then emblished it with speculation and the speculation got more discussion than what he really said.

You got nothing. Heck you didn't even know Portman had a partner.

What the hell? And I don't know her shoe size either. I got nothing.

We cleared up how relative (pun) it is to have a partner. Especially a male partner. Riiiight. In the real world, how many pregnant teens can expect their "partner" to hang with them once they are pregnant if the male is free to do as men would naturally do? Palin's daughter's "partner" bailed. That seems to be pretty common.

I think you are the one who has nothing. Hearing something a right winger says "out of their own mouth" doesn't mean anything in light of the fact that it is common practice for CNN, MSNBC and others to take sound bytes out of context.

What did he say, exactly, precisely that you have a problem with? What I heard, in its whole context, was not an attack personally against this movie star at all. Show me the truth, not the filtered, edited sliced and diced fantasy of the truth.

The REALITY is that Huckabee said things simular to your defense of Portman. He said that most people do not have the resources that she has and following her example might not be the best choice.

Also, the magazine article you pointed to that was supposed to disspell the myths of single parents actually supported that economically it was not a good idea if you read further in the article. And that can be bad for the kid, so the magazine article, YOU BROUGHT UP, reported.

I think your idea of a partner is not my idea of a partner. Getting pregnant suggests that there is a male involved somehow. That does not make him a partner. And there seems to be some delay in their getting married.

You seem to think you are scoring some credibility points in knowing that there is a male involved who promises to marry a woman who seems to be in her final term of pregnancy.
 
Last edited:
Where's your link to the in context video, Bill? It's called fishing when you claim there could be an issue, then you expect people to check your suspicions out for you.


BTW, it's time for you to revise your fantasy: Natalie Portman Is Engaged and Pregnant! You sound bitter that someone doesn't have your outdated moral view of the world. Seriously, "not your idea"? So what?
 
Last edited:
In the real world, how many pregnant teens can expect their "partner" to hang with them once they are pregnant if the male is free to do as men would naturally do? Palin's daughter's "partner" bailed. That seems to be pretty common.
Natalie Portman is not a teenager.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom