• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Huckabee and abortion

Thanks for the link Abdul,
That was one of Hitchen's better efforts.

I didn't know that James Pinkerton had joined his campaign. That strikes me as strange and brave. Apparently he has quit his job at Fox and Newsday.

I thought before McCain won South Carolina, there was maybe a 10% chance that Huckabee would get the Republican nomination. I was thinking that right now his chances were approaching zero, but maybe I'm wrong? From the outside it sure looks like Pinkerton made a significant personal sacrifice to hop onto a quickly sinking ship. Maybe he deserves some credit for his bravery, it sure doesn't look like he deserves any credit for his common sense.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom