OneShotKi11
Muse
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2007
- Messages
- 789
Title says it all.
How many pentagon workers died on 9/11 from the aircraft striking the Pentagon? I was curious as to how many people were in that section of the building when the plane hit who are now no longer with us.
If you have any evidence to back the number or your statement, please post it so i may read it. I have been searching online but not returning many results.
How many pentagon workers died on 9/11 from the aircraft striking the Pentagon? I was curious as to how many people were in that section of the building when the plane hit who are now no longer with us.
If you have any evidence to back the number or your statement, please post it so i may read it. I have been searching online but not returning many results.